“I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we call Vicky and the three of us can do something together?” I asked and her eyes widened in excitement.

“Really? You don’t have to do this, you know. If you prefer you can call your secret girlfriend or something.”

“What?” I asked alarmed and she just laughed.

“I’m just teasing you, brother. It’s just that you don’t go out at nights anymore and never talk about parties and you’re different now.”

I sighed. Why my sister has to be so perceptive? She doesn’t know how right she is.

“Ok,” I told her.

“Hmm, brother?” I knew what she would ask.

“Yeah?”

“Can Max come with us?” I wasn’t mistaken, but I don’t blame her. I know exactly what she feels. Besides, if Max comes with us, hopefully he can distract Leah enough for me to steal a few kisses from my girlfriend.

“Yeah, sure,” I responded.

“Thank you so much, brother.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I joked. “You call Vicky or you want me to call her?” I asked.

“Can you call her, please? I’ll call Max!” She said excited about out plans.

“Ok, no problem.”

We finished eating and cleaned everything. When I was going upstairs to call Vicky Leah called my name.

“Brother, where are we going?”

“You’ll see, but I can tell you’ll need a bikini,” I answered.

“Thank you, Adrian”, she said again. “I think it’s going to be a great opportunity for you to get to know Max better,” she added.

“Sure. Now go get ready,” I told her.

I reached my room and closed the door to call Vicky. It’s still early, around 8, but I know she’s awake. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer it.

“Hello?” She said.

“Hey, Gorgeous.”

“Is everything ok? I didn’t expect you to call me this early,” she replied.

“Everything’s fine.”

“Adrian, I’m sorry about this morning, I really didn’t want to leave but if I stayed Leah would see me.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s ok V., but I miss you already,” I confessed.

“I miss you too,” I could hear the smile in her voice and I grinned as well.

“Listen, Leah asked me to spend the day with her, so I’m taking her to the beach. You wanna come?” I asked.

“Hmm, are you sure you want me to come?”

“Of course I want you to came, V. Actually, I was hoping I could be alone with you, but I couldn’t say no to Leah. Besides, Max’s also coming, so it can’t be that bad,” I assured her.

“This is gonna be interesting. I’ll change and let my mom know I’m going out with you guys. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

“Ok, see ya soon,” I said and hung up.

I quickly changed, trying to ignore the fact that I’m gonna see Vicky in a bikini! Not that I haven’t seen her in a swimming suit before, but I never looked at her like that. Even at that pool party, when I started to notice how hot she is, I haven’t allowed myself to fully enjoy the view. God, I’m acting like a 14 year old teenager!