So it begins

"Kayla! Time to get up for school!"

Kayla groans as she slowly gets herself out of bed, the blankets pooling around her as she sits up. Currently she is wearing something that nobody knows about, a large pink diaper. She is an avid bed wetter, but she has done a good job of hiding it, to the point that not even her mother knows that she does.

She quickly unstraps the soggy diaper and throws it away, and she steps into her shower and gets ready for the day. After quickly pulling on a black skirt and white blouse, she eats her breakfast and walks out the door with her cheerleading uniform in her backpack.

She blushes slightly as the wind lifts up her skirt a bit, exposing a hot pink thong for a moment, but she is able to pull her skirt back down without anyone noticing.

However, when she gets to school, she sees that her cheer team is all in their uniforms.

"Oh crap, I forgot that today was game day." She says as she quickly makes her way to the locker room to change.

Once inside, she strips all the way down to her thong and is about to put her uniform on, when a hand grips the back of her thong.

"Oh no." She whimpers as she clamps her legs together. Suddenly she is rocketed into the air by her thong. Making her squeal loudly as she is pulled up by the pink fabric

"Let go, let go!" She begs as the unknown person continues to assault her ass by her thong. Yet the girl ignores her, and continues to bounce her by the thong.

After several agonizing minutes of bouncing, the thong rips into pieces, and the girl vanishes, along with all of Kayla's clothes.

In the missing clothes' place is a pair of white Care Bear panties with frilly pink trimming and with Kayla's name written on the tag.

Kayla blushes, but with no other option, she puts on the humiliating panties, and makes her way to class As she steps out she hears the intercom. "Please excuse all cheerleaders from their respective classes. They need to be at the game."

Kayla slowly makes her way out to the field, covering herself to the best of her ability. And she makes it to the team

The other girls burst out laughing, making Kayla blush harshly.

"A-are they're any spare uniforms?" She asks the coach.

"Nope, sorry, you need to perform like that." She replied with a smileThe whistle is blown, and they all get into position, Kayla's face is a cherry red as the crowd sees her bare boobs and embarrassing panties. She is a flyer, but rather than grabbing her feet to pick her up, they grab the back of her panties, and yank her off the ground.

She squeals loudly, and struggles to maintain form, and they throw her high into the air by her panties. She successfully does two flips in the air, getting a cheer from the crowd, but on her way back down, they grab the front of her panties to stop her fall, sending all the force straight up her vag.

The maneuver repeats several times, each move makes her undies stretch further and further, and eventually they are able to stretch her panties up over her face, down past her crotch where it is threaded back up between her legs and snapped back on her forehead, giving her a double layered atomic wedgie."Alright girls, on three. One. Two. Three!" The second in command cheerleader says as they all throw her by her undies once more. The crowd gasps as they see Kayla fly through the air.

Then the sound of painful stretching fabric sounds through the field.

Everyone cheers as Kayla was successfully hung by the front of her undies on the Goal post. The childish fabric tightly holding her up and cleaving through her vag, making her wedgied clit on full display