Captains Quarters

"Oh... Well that must have been terrible, is this 'momo' still alive after what *cough cough* you did?" I said trying not to sound inconsiderate. "Yeh, she's still alive. but... shes in the other en o the  hospital wing, recovering" he said looking shameful of himself.
"U-um DONT WORRY ITS GONNA BE Okay-' I hold my side because I'm still in pain from the hand that was crushing me but I'm immediately pushed back down to the bed gently by toshiro and he gives me a concerned look "You need your rest, don't struggle too much" "Fine, but if I rest up then when I'm a bit better you can give me a tour of the soul society" I say with a smirk on my face.
"Fine but don't cause too much trouble, anyway I gotta go to red to my paper work, would you be okay here for a while?" "Yeh sure, here with no mobile phone or any tv, this is luxury!" I Said in a sarcastic tone.
"Well...okay then I'm gonna go now and assume you won't go crazy, I will check up on you later" "Okay"
He leaves the room and I immediately leave my bed an head to the door, as I go to open the door I hear a voice behind me "I knew this would happen, did you think I would be so stupid to let you stay here by yourself?" Toshiro said in a questioning tone, leaning one hand on the bed, "but I want to go somewhere it's boring here in this room!" I said "Fine you can come with me to my captains office but don't bother me, I already have someone to do that job for me" "ok" so he leads me to his office and when I enter I immediately blurt out "wow I didn't know a kid could get such a fancy place to work and so much paper work too!" As I say that I hear nothing, just silence, then I see a woman with the biggest brea- never mind, she was hiding behind the sofa, she straight away says in a hushed voice "No, why did you say that? I feel so sorry for you right now!" I turn around to toshiro to question why she's acting like that but I definitely find out why the minute I face him, his face goes bright red and he has the look of pure anger I didn't know someone could be THIS angry at a comment, he try's to calm down and says "ahem, I'm going to let you off with that JUST because it was my fault you got hurt" my mind immediately catches on that he feels guilty because he thought he was keeping me safe, I can't believe it, he's actually kinda nice but probably just misunderstood "I'm sorry toshiro, it won't happen again" I apologised, "w-well make sure it doesn't happen again" as he said that the red headed big- uhh melon woman arose from her hiding place and sighed " *sigh* thank god you didn't wake the dragon- OH MY GOSH CAPTAIN I MADE A JOKE, DO YOU GET IT?!" She said exitidly "ugh yes rangiku haha it's because my zanpakuto is an ice dragon very funny" he said in a sarcastic tone. I begin to laugh and he looks rather confused "the joke wasn't that funny was it?" He said "no it's just you, the way your so serious about everything, can you ever have fun?" I said to him as he shakes his head almost like he was questioning my question, " no not for a while since I have too much work, I have no time for 'fun'" he countered, "Oh toshiro I'm sure you can have a lot of fun when you have some time" the woman turns to me and says "wait a minute, you just Called the captain by his first name" "so?" "SO? NO ONE DOES THAT! HOW COME YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT?!" Toshiro goes up to the woman and says "rangiku, she's not a member of the soul society and she isn't a shinigami so why should she that would be awkward if she started calling me captain hitsugaya instead wouldn't it?" " oh right, Oh yeah I almost forgot, my name is Rangiku Matsumotto it's a pleasure to meet you!" She's very weird, I can't get my finger around why she acts like this, she seems too excited about the smallest things, I wonder what will be in store while I'm here in the soul society?

Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm going to try to add more off Toshiro's hilarity in the next chapter and also maybe some... Candy? Haha stay tuned for the next chapter and remember to comment an like to let me know about your support.
Until next time!