27 Ways to Get a Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

But where my eyes were electric blue, hers were chocolate brown.

 While my perfect sister was in the most popular clique in school I had late night movie with my two best friends, Zoey and Taylor. Instead of Spending our Saturday's  getting drunk and throwing our flat chest at boys, we stayed in my bedroom watching youtube and eating pizza.

I shoved her overgrown pocketbook back at her. 

I coughed. 'Gezzz, I need a fan or something" I coughed.

"Oh do you like my new Perfume?" She fanned her hands "it's Juicy" She flipped her hair.

"Just because it's Juicy doesn't make it smell good." I said underneath my breath.

"At least I can afford something nice." She sneered.

"BRi, you do understand that Kensie is my sister? We have the same income." I rolled my eyes, she was seriously stupi"Don't killed anybody alright.. the last thing we need is for someone to die of overpowering smells" I breathe thourgh my mouth and hollered over my shoulder. She gasped and I smiled.

I walked down the hall, I was late. The bell rang signaling to me that I would need to report to ISS. I turned towards the office. Sighing.

"Gosh, I Hate her-- UMPH!" I felled on my butt and my nose was killing me. "You Stupid, Freakin Idi--" I locked eyes with the hottest guy I'd ever seen. 

My mouth hung open, my jaw hit the floor. I felt a trickle of warm blood hit my mouth. The taste disgusted me. It tasted like salt and smelled like an old copper penny.  I shifted my gaze from his perfect cheekbones and to the floor. My binder had flew open, papers had shatterd everywhere. My purse had also tipped over, make-up and pens scattered throughout the floor.

"Aw, I'm sorry, I'm Sorry!" The boy jumped from his spot on the floor and ran over to me. "Do I need to take you to the nurse, I sure I can find it" He touched my shoulders. I shivered. 

"I'm fine." I said in a nazaly voice. I truly wasn't. My nose was throbbing.

"No you're not, you're bleeding" He helped me up. "If I hadn't been looking at that stupid map" He shook his head and bent down to pick up my papers. He got a few for me and handed them to me to put back in my binder. "Look I'll take you to the nurse, i'm already late." He sighed.

We started walking down the deserted hallways. I helded my hand to my nose.

"So you're new here?" I asked. I sounded like I took at big breth of helium. I felt so stupid. Of course he was new he had a freaking map.

"Yeah, actually this is my first day. I'm Rusty" He smiled a perfect toothy smile. "It's short for Russle"

"I like it, My names Danielle, but everyone calls me Dani" I smiled back, well half of my mouth smiled the other half was hidden by my bloody hand.

"What a lovly name" He said. "Um, I kinda don't know where I'm going so if you could.." His hands moved up and down.

"Nurse Byars is next to the Cafe" I said " Which is down this hall and to the right." I laughed.

"Thanks" He shifted his bookbag to his other shoulder. I forgot that he had picked up my books.

"I can hold them, they're mine anyway" I laughed.