Trailer

Brie_Bear  thanks for making the Trailer book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April

As soon as I got out of my class I put my shit in my locker and I called Anthony's high yellow ass he didn't answer . I saw Alex ass I smiled and walked over to her "could you take me home "I said looking at her baby puppy eyes .

"Yeah , girl "Alex said grabbing her keys and me and her both walked out of the school and walked into the school's parking lot . We we're walking and we heard moaning next to her car. I looked over and I saw Miracle sucking some guy off I rolled my eyes .

I took a picture because I knew August wasn't gonna believe me ."Man these hoes these days "Alex said taking her phone out and yelling world star . She posted it on Instagram and she started getting likes like crazy .

I got in the car and Alex got in and started driving and she drove me home "Thank you boo "I said as we pulled up to my house "You welcome , and let me know what that nigga  say you already know I'm loaded "she said pulling her gun out .

"Girl put that gun up before you shoot someone or something "I laughed "Girl mhmm "she said driving off .I laughed and walked to my front door and unlocked the door and walked inside and locked it .
I walked in the kitchen and saw a note on the table  from my mom .