Chapter 2

She held her breath for a moment. What could she possibly mean by that? Rey thought.

"I'm sorry... what?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I know that you're confused." Leia said. "I would be too. But some of our spies managed to bring us information regarding his whereabouts. And they also informed us that he was badly injured after his fight with you and Finn that day. Ben-"

"Kylo Ren." Rey spat his name at her. Luke frowned at her and General Organa raised her eyebrows.

"There is still Light in him, I said that to Han before he left." Leia said with sorrow and Rey swore she could sense a little bit of regret.

"And then Kylo killed him!" Rey said loudly.

"Rey" Luke said, calmly. "We need your help. You're the only one he'll listen to."

"Why? I mean nothing to him. General Organa is his mother."

"But he doesn't want to see me again, he doesn't want to be remembered of his past." Leia said. "And you're the only one who's not part of his past that we can trust."

Rey thought for a moment, looking down. Considering this mission.

"Rey, if you don't help him, Han died for nothing. This is Ben's most vulnerable moment." Luke said with a blank expression and a calm and peaceful voice.

"Alright." Rey finally agreed. "But I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing this for Han."

Leia breathed out in relief and smiled. Luke nodded approvingly.

"How am I going to do this?"

"We will reveal our plans to you in the morning." Luke said blankly. "For now, you're dismissed. I advise you to rest, you have a long day tomorrow."

~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. If you like it please vote and comment :)

•Lorena