Pixane #2

I also want to dedicate this story to Jarrettwest15 

 WARNING! WARNING! LEMON ALERT! I f you are not comfortable with stuff like this. Then I suggest you should skip it. I will have a warning like this later. If you are okay with this, then continue. Without further ado, lets continue with the story with our two favorite robots, Pixal and Zane!

It was a late night, and Zane just got back from taking Markus to Borg's for the night. As Zane put his coat on the coat rack, he heard a crash. Followed by a "Shit..." Zane knew that voice anywhere. As Zane went upstairs, he heard more crashing, followed by more cursing. Zane cracked opened his bedroom door just to see Pixal struggling to put a black laced bra on. Zane definitely knew something was up. Pixal never wears bras. And when she does, it's only for special occasions. Though, his thoughts were erupted when Pixal finally clipped her bra on, and through rose petals around their bed. 

(A/N This is where some stuff happens. You've been warned) Giggling,  Zane opened the door.  "Pixal, what are you doing? " Zane asked. "Having fun"Pixal replied in a seductive tone, twirling a piece of her hair. "What?"Zane asked, as Pixal pushed him to thebbed. "Zane. We haven't had alone time since Markus was born. So, I decided to make this night last."Pixal nearly whispered,  while gently rubbing him member. "P-pixal?" Zane asked, trying to hold a moan in. "Yes, my love?" Pixal said in a sexy voice.  "Maybe you shouldn't. " Zane said, taking Pixal's hands. "What?" Pixal asked, disappointed. "No, I mean. I should be pleasing you." Zane placed Pixal in his lap, putting his mechanical lips to her throat. Quiet moans came out of Pixal. Zane begin to suck lightly,  sending kisses down to her breasts. Zane's hands went around to Pixal's back, and unclipped her bra. Letting the black fabric fall off here arms. Taking one off the breasts in his hand, he gently rubbed.  With the other, Zane put Pixal's perked nipple in his mouth. Causing Pixal to moan louder. Zane then stopped what he was doing, to look up at her. But before he could do anything,  Pixal pushed him down in the bed. Pixal gently unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. And pulled them down. So he was in his boxers.  And ripping off his shirt was not problem at all. Pixal then, placed her hands in front of Zane's member.  Gently rubbing. This caused Zane to moan. Pixal smirked,  and pulled down his boxers.  Pixal just stared at Zane's erected dick. Feeling herself getting wet. Suddenly,  Pixal sink down to her knees. Shoving Zane's dick in her mouth. Zane moaned loudly in her ears. Soon, Zane's seed came in her mouth. Pixal didn't think twice, and swallowed it. Pixal was then, picked up from her knees, and placed on her back. Smirking, Zane put his hands on her hips, and slid her soaking wet panties off of her, and threw it somewhere in the room. Zane placed his hands back on her hips, and rubbed himself on her. Moaning, Pixal placed her hands on his shoulders. Zane put himself in Pixal. Gasping, Pixal's grip on Zane tightened. Pixal smashed her lips to Zane's. Both moaning in each other's mouths, as they both felt like cumming at this very moment. "Aaaaahhhh" They both cried as both of their essence fell on the bed. Both fell back on the bed, tired from their act. Pixal looked in Zane's eyes. "Zane, you know what we forgot?" "What?" Zane asked. "Protection." "Shit...."