Chapter 2 - Encounters

Recap:

I knew that voice all too well , I looked up to see Hannah and her clique rudely interrupting my thoughts. Does every school really have a set of popular wanna be barbie girls i mean its absolutely ridiculous how they think they need to stomp over everyone to get what they want.

"Get out of my way Hannah" I said through gritted teeth.

"Don't get all pissy at me , I'm just trying to protect you I mean if you were to take him home your mom would just pounce on him like the slut she is"

With that they walked of barking with laughter leaving me embarrassed in the hall way.

This was my life. Never have I yet kissed a boy but people just assumed that I was a slut like my mother , I had no friends well I had one, Elena and we were pretty close until we walked in on her dad with my mom and that pretty much ruined her family we still talk but she wont get close to me unless I'm willing to walk away from my mother. Something i was very close to doing. 

Chapter 2

Those eyes I've been thinking about his gorgeous eyes for a whole day now , you could see the story behind them. This is so ironic never would i think of myself to be all 'mesmerized by a look' i shouldn't be though it doesn't make sense my life is already messed up enough as it is.

Stop it Ari stop it doesn't make sense Hannah is right your mother will ruin everything and he wouldn't go for me anyways. Maybe with a new wardrobe some makeup maybe he would take a second look but not now with my skinny jeans vans and over sized hoodies. Plus i didnt have time for anything else or anyone i needed to focus on getting away from my mother and getting a better life for myself.

"Hey gorgeous , wanna keep this job then stop daydreaming and take this to table 4" Mr. Martinez said

The Martinez family was really good to me giving me this job and gave me somewhere to crash when my mother was too high and doped up in the house and she became violent.

"Can I get a coffee , black."

I knew that voice ..

"Sure you..."

It was him , how could one guy be so gorgeous ,you could see that he didn't try with his appearance but that I don't care thing was totally working for him.

"If you are finished checking me out that coffee would be nice" he smirked.

"What would make you think that I was checking you out" I scoffed at his arrogance.

"Well love , you were looking at me like a dog looking at the last piece of meat" ignorance just rolled right off him.

His British accent was so sexy , but his arrogance was irritating me.

"Aren't you a long way from home"

"Aren't you going to give me my coffee" he smirked.

Feisty little bitch. I just rolled my eyes and gave him the coffee.

"Thanks mate" he had that smirk on his face that I just wanted to rip right off.

"Where you going doll ?"

"I would appreciate if you would take it easy with the nick names and in case you haven't noticed I'm at work"

"What's your name then"

"Aria, Aria-Alexandria"

"That is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl , I'm Elliot"

" nice to meet you Elliot but I have a job to do"

"OK love , hopefully i'll bump into you again in the hall ways tomorrow"

And with that he left , I can tell this boy was gonna be trouble already.

                                                                              ***

"where the hell have you been" 

Just ignore her Ari .. 

"Bitch where have you been" her words came out in slurs , clearly she was drunk.

" I was at work" i couldn't even look at her , when did my mother turn into this filthy piece of trash.

" so you have money" the greediness in her eyes

" I have no money " i tried to get away but she grabbed me and started hitting me all over .

"Give me my bag back , GIVE IT!" i pushed her back into the wall trying to get away from her attempts to take my money

"Shut up, what is this then , huh" she ran over and grabbed me by the hair tore my bag of my should went inside and took out the money i earned for the last week.

"Thank you sweets , now i have a bottle of jack Daniels calling my name and some men calling my phone , don't wait up" she gave me a sloppy grin and walked through the front door barely able to stand up straight.

I ran to my room and bawled my eyes out , when did my life turn into this mess , all i wanted was a normal life to be the teenager for once and not the parent not responsible for myself be able to go to parties, have friends, sleepovers, go to the mall just live without a care in the world.

This isn't a fucking fairy tale princess.

My subconscious was a hell of a thing , but it was right , i only had one chance to get out of this shit hole and all i had to was study hard enough so i could get a scholarship to go far away from this place and start a new life. If i stayed here i didnt want to see what would happen to me i would forever be under my mothers wing working shifts at the diner to barely make ends meet. I knew what  i had to do it was my only surviving chance. 

I showered and got dressed then got into bed. Tomorrow everything was going to be different.