Third Date (kinda explicit? Ehh?)

Start from the beginning

The price was worth it, a little over sixty dollars, I can deal eating ramen for the rest of the month.

I walked out the store feeling overjoyed. And learned a few things about fashion. . . On the femine side.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

It is the day of the date and I am too excited. I was over thinking last night, I was depressed because, he likes me because I am a man, so why did I buy a dress? But, he is an open-minded person, he might like it.

The whole morning I was getting ready for him, second thinking myself. He called me and told me he was in his way.

I heard knocking on the door and I shrieked. He likes me so it is going to be okay right?! I made a terrible mistake wearing this!

 He likes me so it is going to be okay right?! I made a terrible mistake wearing this!

I took a deep breath then opened the door. He stood there in shock. . . I knew this was a bad idea!

"Imma go change!" I started to head to my room.

"Wait Nolan!" He forcefully pulled me back to him. "I like it. It fits you really well."

"Really?!"

"Yeah you look sexy in it. . . I don't want to tear it off you."

I was silent, "Shale we go?"

"We shale."

₪₪₪₪₪₪

Since we live in a rule area, the perfect date is always in nature in the paths of the pretty forest. This one specific area got so popular that they built a little restaurant closer to the middle of the path, right on the side. We walked in and I got stares. . . And why are there little scouts here? Isn't this a love area? Are they from the city?

"Ryder. . ." I wishpered in his ear, "Am I the only one seeing little kids?"

"Nope." He responded. "You are looking fly, don't let these people think you are not. They don't know you."

We were seated near a window, I just really want to go walking! Get out this restaurant

We were seated near a window, I just really want to go walking! Get out this restaurant. . . I look good, I want to show it off.

"You look really good." He complemented me.