She closed her eyes and took a breath, calming herself. "I... I kinda had a nightmare. Gods, you probably think I'm as immature as Bart, now." Cassie's face now a deep red as her head hung low.

"What? No, not at all, Wondy! Don't be ridiculous. To be honest, I kinda had one, too..." He scratched the back of his head as he let out a small nervous laugh. "I guess mine wasn't enough to wake me up, though."

"Maybe it's destiny..." She spoke softly before putting some hair behind her ear and placing the phone against it, again. "Wow, really? I didn't think you'd get nightmares. I mean, you being all tough and protective, and handso--hands on! So hands on!" She chimed a bit louder, hoping he didn't hear what she was about to say. "Nice going, Cassie, tell 'em how ya really feel, why don't ya?" Once again mumbling to herself, Cassie brought the phone back up to her face. "But, I am sorry to hear that, Kon. Do you... Do you wanna talk about it?"

Kon pondered it for a moment, muffling another yawn. "Yeah, sure, Cassie. I'll be there in a few minutes, 'kay?" He hung up the phone, flew to his section of the cave, and put on his costume. After running his fingers through his hair, he took off into the stormy sky.

"Be careful, the storm is really ba-- bad, here..." She heard the click of the phone before she could finish her sentence, meaning Kon had already hung up the phone. "Oh, Zeus, please watch over him. Pretty please?" She hung up the phone, then swung her legs over the edge of her bed. Going over her phone call with Kon, the realization of what was about to happen had hit her. "H-He's on his way. Here. To my house. Kon. Coming here. To see me. Sure, he's been over once before with the rest of the team, but this time it's just to see me. Me! He cares about me, maybe even... maybe he even loves me." Her teddy bear squished against her chest, Cassie happily floated above her bed, thinking of her future as Mrs. Superboy.

After a moment, her eyes shot open. "I have to fix myself!" She said after a gasp, falling back onto her bed, and her bear bouncing onto the floor. "Lessee here... I have a shirt and pants on, already. I don't think there's any need for makeup, since it's dark." She ran a hand through her hair, looking at her desk of makeup supplies. "What else could I even do?"

Before she could decide, there was a knock on her window that sounded very similar to the branch. "Wondy, it's kinda rainin' pretty bad out here. Ya think you could open the window?" Kon pressed his face to the window, scanning the room in search of Wonder Girl.

Cassie jumped off her bed in fright from Kon's knocking, but quickly went to the window and opened it, pulling Kon inside and wrapping her arms around him. "Thank the Gods you're okay!" She squeezed him tightly as they floated into the center of her room. "You are okay, right? I tried to warn you about the storm, but you hung up too quickly. Iprayedthatyouwouldn'tgetshockedbylightning, thoughIdon'tthinkitcouldhurtyouanyway, youbeingSuperboyandall. ButIwantedtobesure. Didyouhavetroublegettinghere? You'resoaked. Hereletmegetyouatowel!" She quickly flew to her closet and searched for a towel. Her face became a deep red as she realized how fast she was talking. I'm such a nervous wreck! Snap out of it, Cassie!

"Wondy, I'm alright, see? No scorch marks from the lightning, it's just a bit of rain. I would've been completely dry, but I didn't bother to use my tactile-telekinesis because I wanted to get over here as fast as I could." Kon spoke quietly as he looked around her room. "Y'know, you do have a pretty nice room, here. Better than the ones I've had, for sure."

Her eyes lit up, in that moment, he could've said she smelled like garbage, and it wouldn't matter. Kon was in her room, talking to her. "You mean, my room is better than living at the HQ?" She walked over and handed him a towel, and dread filling her chest. "Oh, no! Your earring! Kon, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault..."