Chapter 28 - Not So Disney Day

Börja om från början

      The steps looked like they were going to break anytime soon, but I didn't care. I climb the steps with no fear and entered the cramped space of the tree house. The place was small, crowded and dirty, but I remember it being a castle to me.

      "It's always been magical here."

      Shivers ran in my spine the moment I heard his voice. With a light leap and my heart racing, I faced Alec. He was looking at me with his intense eyes. There was a light smile on his face as his gaze shifted from me to the place.

      "I love it here," I found myself saying.

      He nodded his head and took my hand, bringing it to his lips. "Everything good in our life was here. We left every shit we had in our life back there. In here, we're on our own. In a good way."

      He was right. As a child we faced a lot of things. Alec and I didn't have a perfect life. He knew that his mother married a jerk that did nothing but abuse her, and my parents were workaholics who didn't care about me. At 15, Alec's mom died and he suffered from depression. And when I was 15...

      "Hey," he said interrupting me from my thoughts. "Remember? We forget about our problems when we're here."

       "But-" I started.

       As soon as I started to argue, his lips were already on me finishing whatever I was going to say. I kissed him back. I felt no anger or hate when I did. I just did it, with so much love towards him. Yes, I love Alec. And maybe if what happened to me two years ago didn't happen, this dream I was having might have been a reality.

       He pulled away leaving me disappointed that it ended so soon. I pouted my lips to show him my dismay, which only brought a small smile on his face.

       "You have to wake up. I have tons to tell you. Tons to apologize about."

      "What?"

       But his smile turned into a smirk. His face started to get older. Then his face started to fade. The only thing that weren't fading were his eyes. Those bright blues that I have loved became icy. Soon they were the eyes that I feared.

       "Not much of a fairytale huh, sweetheart?" he said in his maniac raspy voice.

      He was not Alec. I tried to get away but I felt restrained. I couldn't move, almost as if I was paralyzed--- as if I was drugged.

      The man was on top of me. Soon he was all over me. His roamed my body in ways I didn't want him to. Tears stung my eyes as I tried but nothing was happening. My heart was beating wildly against my chest as I tried to scream, but my voice abandoned me.

      "I'm gonna make you feel good."

      "No please," I sobbed, finally finding my voice.

      "Shh, you're gonna love this, sweetheart."

      "Alec! Alec!" I screamed as I felt him.

      His hands were digging into my skin like knives. Then I felt what I wished I didn't feel. He was in me, ripping into my soul. Getting every bit of innocence I had in me. He took what I wished to give to the man I love, Alec. He took that away.

      "I'm here, Tori," the voice of the man that I love echoed in the tree house.

      I looked around, yet I couldn't find him.

       "Help me! Where are you? Alec!" I kept on screaming.

       The wicked man in front of me started to fade but his eyes were still there. Those icy blues eyes bored into my soul, scarring me forever, making me hate those blue eyes I once loved that was owned by the man I vowed to myself that I would love no matter what.

       "Tori wake up."

       "Alec!"

       "Wake up!"

<><><><><>

      I woke up in a jolt. I was panting. My skin was sticky from perspiration and my body was on fire. I was shaky and everything was blurry.

      In front of me was Alec. His face was pale as if he'd seen a ghost. His brows were furrowed together in concern.

       It was just a nightmare. Alec was here. He was here. And the fact that he was here made me feel safe. That fact made me cry.

       Next thing I knew, I was crying in his chest with his arms wrapped around me. I clutched his shirt tight, afraid that if I let go I might slip once again into the nightmare. I was losing my sanity, but Alec held onto me, as if he too was afraid to let go.

      "It's all right, my love," he whispered softly into my ear.

      It wasn't. But with him, with his arms around me, I felt like can cope.

      "Don't ever leave me again," I murmured in between sobs.

       I heard him release a breath, almost as if he winced in pain. His grip on me tightened. With my head against his chest, I could hear how fast his heart was beating.

      "Never. I will never leave you again," he muttered as he placed his cheek onto my temple.

      We stayed like that for long. I didn't exactly know how long I had been crying but Alec didn't get tired. He just held me.

      "I'm here. I'm here now and I'm not leaving."

<><><><><>

FINALLY IM BACK AT IT!

EXPECT ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!

Always smile 

xx