Epilogue - Editted

1 Year Later.

Chloe's point of view.

I could kill him. Do you know that?! 

"Stay calm, Mrs Maud. Stay on the bed, too." I scowled at the nurse, continuing pacing. I had been pacing for almost three hours, only stopping when the contraction's hurt to bad. I had sent Aaron to get some coffee. 

"Ow!" I squealed, holding my stomach. 

"Mrs Maud! Come and lie down!" I followed the nurses order's, laying on the uncomfortable bed. 

After three months, A couldn't wait and DEMANDED we got married. So, his aunt Mona arranged everything. The whole day was amazing, everyone I knew and everyone who know's A came. The reception was amazing too, but the night was the best. 

The night he claimed me...

Well, the out come was not so great, because here I am at three in the morning screaming in pain while Aaron casually hunts down a coffee machine.

"Mrs Maud, I think it's time." The nurse said gleefully. I just continued scowling at her. 

"Hey baby, I-" He stopped, noticing me in pain. "Are you okay?!" He almost yelled, rushing to my side. 

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled at him. He just set the cup, grabbing a hold of my hand. A doctor rushed in, grinning at us. 

"Are you ready, Chlo?" He asked. I nodded meekly. "OK, and PUSH!" I did as told, screaming and almost breaking Aaron's hand in the process. "And again!" 

"SON OF A B*TCH!" I scowled. Aaron kissed my forehead, squeezing my hand back. 

"One last time!" I pushed, and a baby's cries filled the room. "It's a girl!" I sighed in relief, rubbing my forehead. The doctor wiped the blood from our little girl, wrapping a light pink blanket around her before placing her in my arm's. 

"Oh my gosh..." I whispered as she opened her eye's. They were a sparkling blue, just like A's. 

"She's beautiful, just like you." Aaron wrapped his arm around us, grinning like a fool. "What shall we name her?" He asked. He wiped his hand lovingly through her little blond tuff's. 

"Gabriella." I answered. Aaron froze, looking at me. 

"Seriously?" He asked me. I nodded. 

"Your mother's missed out on to much already. It's time she was here for something." Aaron's eyes gleamed as he kissed me. 

"HELLO! Grand pa Mitch is here!" Mitch called into the room, a light yellow balloon with 'new baby!' on it. "Awe, she is cute!" Mitch exclaimed, looking at her. "What did you name her?" He asked. Aaron looked at me and I nodded. 

"Gabriella." He told Mitch. Mitch looked at us, tears of joy in his eyes. He hugged his son, grinning at me. 

So, now our family is complete. Our little girl, my mate and my father. I hope Gabriella's story isn't as complicated as mine, but it will be a worth while story, that I can promise.

_________________________________________________________________________

THE END ... for now;D!

(A/N)

Thank you guys for EVERYTHING! 

I actually CAN'T believe how much good feedback this story had!

I actually started writing this out of boredom, and thought 'Why not see how good my skills are?' 

So, A quick thank you to ALL my fans, again, cause you make it worth while to upload!

A thank-you to EVERYONE voting, commenting and just generally reading it!

Ah, don't you love that feeling when you've finished a book?

Eh, it's short ... but the next one won't be!

Keep your eye's peeled for the sequel, which is still to be written AND names!

seren12<3!

NOTE!:-

Okay, I know I finished this story like, months ago but I had to add this note.

A loving fan made this cover for my book, and I couldn't leave it un-noticed, so I posted it along with this chapter! I thought it was cool, really cool so I thought 'hm, lets do this!' anyways, I'd like to thank you!

I loves it;)!

Seren12 (29/01/2012)