Ch. 1

"Uh Oh..." I muttered, completely distracted.

"She is your new assistant, sir." A robotic voice with british accent said. I knew it was Jarvis, since I did a lot of research on AIs and my friend has a lot of connections to Stark Indistries. How do you think I got the job in first place? Of course they wouldn't accept someone who ended school before anyone else and spent her whole life working with tech, as an assistant. "Thanks J." was Tony's- no rather my boss' reaction. His expresion changed from questioning to sour one and he checked me out making me shiver under his look. "Well then Jarvis will show you your room and you can settle down. Come back here after you're done." "My name is Mave by the way."I nodded and starting going by Jarvis' directions.

When I *finally* found the right room, I threw my bag at the bed, me following regaining some energy. After my half-minute *nap* I fished for my phone sending a quick message to my so called *friend* about how he's gonna end up dead after I am done here.

I sighted and pushed myself of the bed walking back towards his workspace. He was working on a car trying to get it just right most likely struggling with it for a long time judging from his frustrated expression. I walked over to the *kitchen* are making a drink for him.

"Can you get me something to dr-" he was cut of by me holding a sport bottle in front of his face filled with a green substance. "How did you-?" He asked surprised. "Lets say I'm telepathic" Slightly smiling. "Chlorophyl keeps the discharges away from your body" I said matter-of-factly. I crouchd down next to him looking at whatever he is trying to fix. "You should reoil the whole thing and replace this part, maybe adjusting this one would help it." I lazily noted pointing at different parts of the engine. Walking away I could feel him staring at my back as if he was trying to look for something alien.

After few minutes of him fixing the part I told him to, he tried to fire up the engine and it roared to life, smirk appearing on both of our faces. "Finally" he let out a big sigh turning towards me.

"How did you know what to fix after just a glance at it?"

"It was not that hard actually, I guess experience"

"Where from?"

"I have car obsession and besides I used to compete in sport-car competitions."

"What league were you in?"

"The first one of course, having a good team is crucial, you won't get anywhere if there is no teamwork"

"You are different aren't you?"

"I guess"

"You should get going I'll clean up."

I started to walk away glancing back at Tony a few times thinking 'he isn't that bad' and smirking slightly. 'Guess he just needs someone who understands him' I thought looking up at the ceiling now smiling ear-to-ear. I opened door to my room glancing around looking for door to bathroom, picking up some hygiene from my suitcase. I put my stuff on the cupboard looking up at the mirror. My ligh-brow hair slightly messy, bangs falling slightly in my emerald eyes. I removed all the junk from my face and washed it. I walked into the shower and Jarvis turned it on. After few minutes of washing, scrubbing and thinking about question regarding universe (c'mon everyone does this!) I dried myself of with a towel and changed into my pyjamas which consisted of leggins and oversized shirt with our racings' team name. I unpacked some general stuff I finally found my notebook, laying in next to me on my bed letting it start up. I answered some emails regarding Tony's bussines. "Tell Mrs. Stark that he is having press conference tommorow at 10AM regarding Stark Industries' directions now that weapon manufactory has been shut down." After another few emails Jarvis said that Mr. Stark doesn't want to answer such questions, so I askes him where he is now.

I stood up and walked back down finding him working on his personal interface.

"I know you don't want to go, but hiding before press is not going to make it easier for you. They are like hyenas hungry for information an will do anything to get out the truth. Sooner you go, less questions will be asked thus making it easier to dodge telling truth." I said leaning agains the doorframe.

"I would send you back to your room like everyone else, but you actually have a point. Guess no is not an answer with you." He noted, grinning. He thankfully didn't look away from whatever he was working on, since I was already in my PJs.

"You should get some sleep" I yawned. "Uh, sorry, but you really should get some sleep you look like you didn't sleep in days."

"You sound like my mum." He frowned. I chuckled lightly, not wanting to go any deeper with such a touchy subject.

"Night Tony"

I quiclky went upstairs because I didn't want to see his expression when I used his first name or rather nickname. I skipped rets of the way feeling happy that this didn't turn out as a catastrophy. I dialed my friends number, ready to tell him how I managed to survive the first day just fine. After waiting for eternity he finally picked up asking "Where should I pick you up?" with bursting-happines tone. "HA- no way I would leave so early! I am too fabulous to give up a challenge!" I said with the most mocking tone I could manage. "No way! You the hater no.1 of the oh-so-glorious Tony Stark survived with him in the same house for more than an hour! That calls for a party!" "Now now, calm down I still have a job to do. Besides he isn't that bad." There was a deafening silence which I stopped by "You allright?" "Yeah I am but I don't about you? Are you sure he didn't drug you?" "Nah I really am fine. I have to go now sorry." "Uh okay but be sure to call me when you get a chance. Night!" "Roger sir! Night!" I put my phone on the charger and snuggled into the pillow, falling asleep instantly.