Chapter 1

My name is Scarlett Sapphire Vanessa Burton and this is my story as the Roguer Queen. Ok let's start this out by the beginning.

12 years ago

I look at my mom and her abusive husband. "Go Scar run to the rouge land someone will get you and take you to your father" she said to me in a panic. I grabbed my escape bag and ran out the door and ran for the woods. I got to the territory line I step over and felt.

Free

I started to run again. Then i heard a big growl I knew it was coming from behind me. "Turn" someone said from behind me. I turned and saw a man standing butt naked. "Bruh put some clothes on I don't need to see that" I shield my eyes I'm scared for life. Heard something moving he must be putting on clothes. I turned back around " I'm taking you to the Roguer King"

*Roguer King palace*

Me and the man were in front of a big door that said King on it. The man knocked and someone on the inside said come in. We both entered then I was looking it some intense blue eyes. I looked at the person face it was a man he looked  like he was 38. "Who is the girl Blake" that's the man that took me here name. "Sir she was on the land I just doing my job" Blake said bowing his head at the man. "Leave us" the man said Blake left me and the man. "What's your name" I asked mom taught me always be nice if the person being nice to to if not the be mean. I don't know why she didn't take her own advice. "David Burton you" David said "Scarlett Sapphire Vanessa Burton. Wait we have the same last name" I said in shocked that I have the same last name as him. "Why are you on my land " I looked down at my feet not wanting to remember. "My mom was abused by her husband and she told me to run to your land and someone would come and get me and take me to my father" he looked at me . "Do you know Vanessa Sapphire Burton" I gasp how does he know my mom.

"How do you know my mother"I ask. David eyes went wide. "She your mother" he asked he was still in shock I really don't know why."yeah why does that concern you" I looked at him waiting for a answer. "She was pregnant and she didn't tell also she left and didn't say the gender and she didn't tell m-""wait my mom was never pregnant the only kid she had was me her words" I said the same exact thing she told me when I said do I have any sibling cause she said I didn't have any. David picked up his phone and called someone. I looked around his office there was his big desk  behind it was a glass window that you could see down to the pool. The best thing about his office was a fish tank. I ran to it and put my hand on the glass and started naming the fish and what kind they were out loud. David came behind me and watch. "You like fish". I nodded."when I'm older I want to be a vet or a queen of something" I said after saying that . It made think of my mom she probably dead cause of my stepdad Lee. "WHAT" David growled.

Opps did I say that out loud

"Yes, now where is your mother" he asked calmly."She is at the Poseidon pack were her husband is the alpha. He is a big meany he has to remind me to only call him dad. Mom always said he my real dad but she thinks I dumb just cause I'm 6 does mean I'm stupid cause he has brown eyes I have purple eyes" I fished my rant. A doctor comes in with a bag. "Sir I'm here what can I help you with" the doctors asked. "I think I found the child " he said and looked down at me. "Can't be we all thought she was dead" I looked at the both of them. "We can take a DNA test" David nodded and pick me up he sat in his desk chair with me on his lap. The doctor started pulling out stuff I didn't know what they were called. Then he brought out 2 needles. He came closer to the desk he our the needle I the desk. I started to squirm on David lap.(not in a wrong way) "Scarlett please settle down" he said trying to calm me down. "Once he gets done with the shot you can go to bed ok" David trying to compromise. I looked at him debating should I. Then I felt some thing stick in my arm. I looked what was it the needle was in my arm. I started to fall asleep.

Next day(still 12 years ago)

I woke up with something running through my hair. I open my eyes to she a blonde head girl her hair almost looked white. Then I hear people yelling. I looked at the girl she smiled at me. "I'm Mel" the girl said she picked me up and took me out of the room before I could look at it. She walked till we got to some stairs she walked down them . We reached the bottom of the stairs and she walked some more the she entered a room with a big table once we walked in everyone went silent. At one end of the table was David and the other was my mom. I got out of Mel hold and ran to me mom I reached her and hugged her legs. "Scar were leaving"mom said she picked me up."no she not she needs her father in her life she hasn't had one since you married that douche" David said I took in his words he is my father."don't you dare call my husband a douche " I tried to get out of her grip."scar were are you going ". I got out and went to my dad and hugged his legs. "What are doing Scarlett get over here now" I shook my head "if your going back with lee then I might as well stay here with me father cause he seems to care about me more than lee. And don't say lee loves me  cause he doesn't cause he always wants me in my room and so he can have you to him self" I said. My mom looked at me and dad she walked over to us and said something in David ears and his eyes went wide then he eyes went blurry. I knew he was mind-linking someone. Then I heard a bunch of feet. Then I saw nine boys and the doctor from last night and a woman. "Guys welcome your mother and sister"

Present
You think that was interesting well just wait me life gets more venturing every minute

----------------------------------
The pic at the top is her brothers the numbers mean oldest to youngest
Ok thanks for reading the first chapter
Vote comment follow thanks
Love you
Bye unicorns