First Time - (Fujiwara Takeru X Reader)

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Requested by: Hikiharau, thanks for requesting♡

Whistle was blown and you started to dash the track in front of you

Whistle was blown and you started to dash the track in front of you. Carefully managed the breathing to stabilize your stamina while preventing someone else to take the lead. A small pant was escaped as you slow your steps, looking back to see that you have passed the finish line.

"The winner is [Last Name]!" Your PE teacher claimed.

Your classmates went wild while the other whined in frustration since no one can beat you in a sprint race for the whole year. Not even a boy.

"New record huh?"

You glanced at your watch, looking at the single digit that resulting a proud smile on your face.

"Amazing [First Name]-chan, you don't even run out of breath" a friend of you complimented.

You grinned as a response while scratching the back of your head. As the sprint athlete of Japan, a small PE race like this was nothing compared the real olympic tournament you ever had.

While explaining some tips about sprinting to your friend, your body shivered out of the blue and you stopped talking in the middle of your sentence. It was a sunny and warm day, yet you don't know why you feel chills was sending down to your spine.

"What's wrong [First Name]?" A friend asked after looking how pale your face now.

"C-could you check if there's someone behind me?" You said, feeling uncomfortable with the presence that seemed surrounding you with a scary aura from afar.

You friend was clueless but she did what you just said. There's no one who was standing right behind you but there is someone who was looking at you intensely in a distance where people will get suspicious if they see you were staring in that way.

"I think I see Fujiwara-kun was hiding behind the wall" she claimed while watching fujiwara who looked surprised that he's been noticed and run away.

"Again..?" You made a face without wanting to see his face. Internally Freaked out.

 Internally Freaked out