Behind Closed Doors

Karen looked at Jensen nervously, then looked back at a furious Jimi. "No, I... I ran into the bus door", Karen nervously told Jimi! "Bus door my ass", Luke angrily said. "What aren't y'all tellin' me", Jimi furiously asked everybody? "Jimi listen, I really did open the bus door and accidentally hit myself in the face! I'm such a cluts", Karen said with a fake smile! "Dude, she's terrified to te..." T-Hubb said angrily as he hand motioned towards Karen! But before T-Hubb could finish his sentence BK interrupted him. "Ty Man, there's a reason she accidentally hit herself", BK told T-Hubb about Karen! "Maybe we should hold off on rehearsals for another hour and go to caterin' instead", Phillip suggested as he, Hayley, and Rebecca guided T-Hubb away?! "Phillip, that's a great idea" BK said as he walked to catering also with Brittany. Jimi stood there for a minute looking at Karen, then looked back at Jensen. "God help you if I find out you really did that to her", Jimi furiously told Jensen about Karen! "Oh yeah, and what the hell you gonna do", Jensen asked Jimi with a smirk?! "Don't test me" Jimi told Jensen as he got up in his face! "Come on dude, let's go to caterin'" Luke told Jimi as he got between him and Jensen! Jimi didn't budge for a minute, then Luke kinda pushed him back. "He ain't worth it man" Schlappy told Jimi about Jensen! Jimi unwillingly started to walk off with Luke, Caroline, Schlappy, and Kimberly. "Karen you comin'" Kimberly stopped and asked? "I'll catch up in a minute", Karen told Kimberly. "We can wait", Jimi said as he stopped and turned around facing Karen and Jensen. "Jimi please go" Karen kinda begged! Jimi wasn't budging, Schlappy gave Luke this look. "Don't make us force you in the damn buildin' cause I'll do it" Luke told Jimi! "Fine" Jimi angrily turned around and started towards catering!

So everybody was in catering except for Karen and Jensen. Jimi was on the phone with Elijah, "Were you good for Mrs.Vicky today at school?... Well I got a surprise, if you continue to be good all week!... No son, I wish!... Yes, I love her too!... Because, she loves Jensen!... Why not?" All the sudden Jimi heard Karen and Jensen arguing. "Son let me call back in a little bit Uncle Philly needs my help!... I'll tell him! Love you too" Jimi hung up the phone so he could listen to the argument along with everybody else! "Whose is it? Cause it sure the hell ain't my kid" Jensen yelled at Karen! "I guess Jimi's" Karen yelled back! Jimi looked at everybody shocked. "No! Please" Karen yelled begging! "Well I guess you shouldn't have cheated" Jensen yelled! "Wait! What? We've only been together a couple of weeks" Karen yelled! "Exactly" Jensen yelled back! "Let go of me! I'm not doin' this right now... I dare you to hit me" Karen yelled! All the sudden Karen came flying through the doors, Jensen came in after her and started hitting her stomach area. Jimi was pissed as he dodged after Jensen. T-Hubb looked at BK, "Can I now" he asked?! BK gave T-Hubb a pissed look and pushed past him to join Jimi. T-Hubb shrugged his shoulders, "I guess that's a yes" as he joined Jimi also! Kimberly and Hayley ran over to Karen. "Karen Sweety, you okay?" Kimberly asked as her and Hayley helped Karen up?! "I warned you, didn't I?!" Jimi furiously told Jensen as he was beating him! "Hit another damn woman" T-Hubb furiously told Jensen as he stomped on his head with his boot. "T-Hubb man, don't break his neck" Luke said as he tried to get T-Hubb, BK, and Jimi off of Jensen! Luke looked up at Schlappy and Phillip, "Help! No one needs to go to jail for murder"! Phillip and Schlappy then got up to help Luke. Luke then got BK away and Schlappy got T-Hubb back. "Jimi, stop" Phillip yelled trying to get Jimi to back up! "Do not fuckin' move" Luke told BK with a stern look on his face! Luke then ran over to Jimi and grabbed his arm, Jimi then eased up a little. "Look! He ain't movin'" Phillip yelled as he pushed Jimi back some! "Please tell me they didn't kill him" Luke nervously told Phillip! "God, I hope not" Phillip said as he bent down to check Jensen's pulse! Phillip then looked up with relief, "He's good"! "Well he won't be," Jimi said as he tried to dodge after Jensen again! "Jimi damnit! No! You're not goin' to prison for murder", Luke furiously yelled as he had Jimi's arms in a lock behind his back!

Jimi stood there for a moment trying to calm down as he was furiously staring at Jensen. Security was also there checking out Jensen and everything else that just went down. "Jimi man, if you wanna try and make things better with Karen, go over there and make sure she's okay" Luke told Jimi as he patted his back! "I just wanna kill him" Jimi furiously told Luke about Jensen! "He ain't worth it man! Now go over there and try to save your marriage" Luke said, as he kinda pushed Jimi toward Karen's way! Jimi then started to walk over to Karen, but was stopped by a police officer. "Are you Jimi Westbrook" the officer asked Jimi? "Umm, yes sir I am" Jimi confusingly responded! "Ok, I'm Officer McCain! Can you please turn around and put your hands behind your back" the officer asked Jimi?! Jimi did as he said and looked at everybody shockingly confused. Jensen then kinda looked up at Jimi and smiled, Jimi had a pissed off look on his face. "You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law! You have the right to an attorney! If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you! Do you understand your rights?!" the officer told Jimi as he put the handcuffs on him! "Yes sir! But am I seriously under an arrest for defending my wife from that bastard" Jimi confusingly asked? "From the records, y'all are in the process of a divorce" the officer told Jimi! "Unfortunately, yes we are! But hopefully that'll change real soon" Jimi responded! Karen had somewhat of a smile on her face when Jimi said that, but in her mind she was still kinda questioning it. "Sir, I'm the one that did that to his face" T-Hubb told the officer about Jensen! "He only wants to press charges on Mr.Westbrook here" the officer told T-Hubb! "Well he was only protectin his wife over there" Phillip aggravatedly told the officer about Jimi and Karen! "Yeah, Jensen hit her! Ain't there a law against that?!" Luke aggravatedly asked? "I get it! He's probably family, ain't he" Phillip asked the officer about Jensen? "It don't matter if he's my nephew or not! It's the law" the officer said about Jensen! "And it's the damn law to not hit women also" T-Hubb was getting pissed! "Honey be quiet" Hayley told T-Hubb! "You better listen to her! Or I'll have to take you in also for Disorderly Conduct" Officer McCain told T-Hubb! "No, I'm not gonna shut up! Better yet, take me in! Here!" T-Hubb said as he held his arms out waiting to be cuffed! "What the hell man" BK said as he moved T-Hubb's arms down! "You can't do this" Jimi told the officer! "That's what they all say" Officer McCain said! "No! If you're his uncle! I have the right to get another officer out here to take over" Jimi said as he turned around facing Officer McCain! "What is it going to do you any good? He's pressing charges on you" Officer McCain asked Jimi?! "Cause I'd like to press charges on him also" Karen said as she got up! "On who ma'am? Him?" Officer McCain asked Karen as he pointed at Jimi? "No! Why would I press charges on my husband! I wanna press charges on your nephew Jensen McCain" Karen told the officer! "Fine, I'll call in backup but it ain't gonna do y'all any good" the officer said as he called in backup! "Thank you" Jimi responded in a Smartass tone!

So backup came and Jimi did end up getting arrested as did Jensen. The cops gave everything to Karen that was in Jimi's pockets. As they were putting Jimi in the back of the police car Schlappy walked over to him. "Don't worry man, we'll get you out by tonight" Schlappy told Jimi as he patted his back! Karen then walked up to the cop car. "Sir can I have a moment with my husband" Karen asked the officer! The officer nodded his head yes walked off. "Jimi I am so sorry for all of this" Karen said! "You should've told me the truth at the stage" Jimi responded! "Why? So you could do the same thing there? You'd still been right back here in the back of this cop car" Karen told Jimi! "Why didn't you tell me the truth anyhow" Jimi asked? "Cause I was scared" Karen said! "Scared of what, Karen" Jimi asked kinda raising his voice?! "Him! Jensen" Karen loudly said as she pointed towards Jensen! "But I was standin right there! He wouldn't have laid a finger on you" Jimi told Karen trying to understand her reasoning! "I know! He knows people! He has people" Karen nervously said! "What do you mean he has people" Jimi asked? "He has people" Karen said as she widened her eyes and shook her head! "Karen don't worry! I'll handle it" Jimi said trying to keep Karen calm! "I know you will! You always do" Karen told Jimi smiling at him! "Let me ask you?! Has he ever threatened Elijah? Or threatened you in front of Elijah" Jimi curiously asked Karen about Jensen?! "Not that I know of! Why?" Karen confusedly asked?! "Well before all of this, I was on the phone with Lil Man and every time Jensen's name got brought up he got like a terrified look on his face" Jimi told Karen about Elijah! "We can talk to him when we get home and ask" Karen suggested! "Alright, I'm sorry to cut you 2 short, but if I don't take him soon I'm gonna get in trouble" the officer told Jimi and Karen as he walked back up! "Ok, we're talkin tonight when you get out" Karen told Jimi! Jimi just smiled, Karen went to walk away. "Karen" Jimi yelled before the officer rolled up the window! Karen stopped an turned around. "I love you" Jimi said in hopes Karen would say it back! Karen smiled with tears in her eyes, "I love you too"! The officer then rolled up Jimi's window as Jimi was smiling from ear to ear. Karen turned back around and everybody else was smiling. Karen walked by Jensen who was grinning at her. "You're gonna regret this" Jensen told Karen with an evil smile! "And you'll regret doin anythin! Cause all of us country artist has each other backs" Luke told Jensen! "And that means even the artists that aren't here" Caroline added to what Luke just said!