Love Like This

This is mine first time writing a story .  I am sorry if  it  contain alot of grammatical mistake.  Comment please so i can make improvement. And do tell me what you think about this book. ^^ =)Thank You Very Much!

"Please don't go! Drake!"

"Ella, I'm sorry. I had to go."

"Why did you call me Ella! Isit because we are not going to see each other ever again?

"No, silly Ella. I thought you always wanted me to call you Ella not strawberry? We will meet each other somedays."

"Promise me?"

"Yes. I promise you."

Hi! I am Ella! Sweets 17 this years. Heard the story of Cinderella? I bet you did if you don't its okay! Just incase you don't know, i not gonna find a prince like Cinderella want to! I gonna find my true love. Think that its impossible?Just you wait! I show you that i can find my true love and had a happy ending! I am now currently working part-time at mcdonalds. And i had been working there for almost a years. Wish me good luck!

"Ella! Stop day dreaming come and help me get one cup of coke!" My manager shouted. " I'm Sorry! One cup of coke is coming!" I replied. I walk quickly  to get the coke so i did not realise there was a banana skin on the floor. I slipped and fall.

 My manager walking towards me and start to scold me. I was irritated, but there nothing i can do so i stay slient. But my boss who is also my good friend,Edward stopped her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for your concern."

"Are you sure? You should go home and rest for today."

The way he show his concern about me is smiliar to Drake. Is he always Drake, but i did'nt realise it? No, his not. I asked him before if he give a girl a nickname called Strawberry and he said no. Drake i miss you, how could you leave me behind like that. You say we would meet each other somedays, but its been seven years since you left me. Are you going to break our promise? Our one and only promise?

Tears started to flow down my cheeks.

"Ella! Are you okays? Did something happened? Or isit you got hurt when you slipped?"

"No, nothing had happened. It did not hurt at all. I take your advice and go home and rest."  I run home.

When i reach home. I rush into my room and started to cry. I miss Drake alot. From that day he left me until now. I wonder if i would ever see him again. I'm really afraid that i can't. I will never fall in love with another guy except for Drake.

"Ella! There one guy looking for you!"

Thats my mom, she didn't know that i work today.

Wait. One guy? Isit Drake?

I rushed out, but it is only Edward.

" Ella. Sorry i am worried as you ran off. What just happen? Mind telling?" 

"Since you want to know i can tell you. Come to my room."

I guide him to my room and he closed the door. " Can you tell me what happen now?"

" Okays! I cry and ran off because the way you concern me is the same as the one i love seven years ago and now i still do. You remind me of him."

"You can treat me as him if you want." He said softly

"Sorry? I did not hear what you say. Can you repeat it?"

"I say i could help you find him if you want."

"Really? Thank you very much! But how will you find him?"

Edward  told me to write down Drake information like his name and his looks.

"Thanks Edward. Even though you did not tell me how to find him but i believe you can do it! Bye!"

"Yours welcome! Bye!"

i close the door.

"Who that? Is he your new boyfriend? So it seem like you forget about Drake that great!"

"No! He my boss! And i haven forget Drake! I love him forever and ever!"

"Forget about Drake, and start dating your boss. He seem to like you."

"He only treat me as his little sister! I am going to my room so bye!"

I walk to my room and slammed the door. Thats my mum she always tell me to forget about drake but i cant! But i didn't feel so angry like how i feel before when she say me. I guess i can't get angry since someone would help me to find drake! I guess i could finally have a sweet dream!

To be continued.....