Chapter 19 - I Believe in Divinty

Start from the beginning

----

Time was of the essence as you picked a smart, but comfortably and not overtly showy soft lilac dress, fashioning your hair into a half up half down fashion accompanied with a small white ribbon.

Once you were mostly sorted, you stopped a moment to look yourself in the mirror. A small smile swept your face as you thought- you couldn't be happier- you had everything you could've ever wanted-

"Miss Bell-" came Georgie's voice as you heard the front door opening downstairs, and it took no more than a second and you had darted through your bedroom door and down the stairs, your heart racing madly and filling with joy when it was confirmed to you that it was indeed Jacob stood in the doorway.

"Good morning-" he went to say, stopped when you threw yourself against him, wrapping your arms around his neck, fingertips grazing the soft leather of his assassin wear.

Jacob laughed softly at your actions as Georgie moved from the door.

"Happy to see me?" He grinned, as you drew back with a child like smile of awe.

"More than happy. I was so upset when I woke up this morning and you weren't beside me." You added with a mock sulking expression, soon fading when he made you smile again with that awfully charming and adorable puppy eyed look.

"Well, if it's all the same to you- I think I owe you a date out now." Jacob chuckled with a wink, offering out his arm as you happily accepted, leaning your head against his shoulder as the pair of you walked down the path.

"About leaving last night..."

"I read your letter." You responded, "no need to worry- I understand."

Jacob offered you a simply happy look, something filled with mad adoration that had somehow been packaged into one earthly containable glance.

It was those types of looks that set your heart racing and the flame kindling in your heart. Walking onwards, the pair of you made small talk now and again before falling into each other's comfortable and loving silences, where you'd mostly end up staring at each other like love struck fools.

Trailing your (eye colour) eyes up, you'd managed to catch Jacob off guard as he escorted you along the fairly quiet London streets. Your heart struck with an adoring pang at the handsomeness that plagued his face, almost to the sickening point where it made you question how much more you could love him. His beautiful hazel eyes, shapely jaw and curved, cocky smile always sent you into a daze- and this time was no exception as your lover caught you off guard.

"Admiring the view?" He jested, his little chuckle ringing out as you nodded in agreement.

"Of course- what else?" You answered with a little playful smile, nudging against him playfully as you continued on to your destination- wherever it was going to be- (hair colour) hair blowing softly in the breeze as the lilac skirts of your dress billowed softly with each step.

The further you walked the closer you became to the life the city was known for, and the number of people and carriages roaming the streets increased considerably around every corner- and you knew you were heading into the centre of the city.

"I thought since you haven't seen all to much of London yet..." Jacob chuckled uneasily, figuring you were beginning to work out what he had planned. Your (eye colour) eyes shifted up quickly to his hazel orbs, offering him a delighted and flattered smile.

"It's a perfectly amazing idea." Came the words out of your mouth, still not quite matching the feelings of immense appreciation you felt for his kind consideration.