Chapter 10: The honeymoon

Warning: this is the honeymoon chapter which means there will be smut between (Y/n) and Draco. You have to be about 14 to read this chapter.

You been warned.

Draco's POV

Today has to be the best day of my life. I married my childhood best friend, the one who been with me for my entire life. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful, smart, talented, Badass, wife because I have her. And nobody not even bloody Potter will take her away from me.

My beloved wife and I are in Paris for our honeymoon cause what Michael told me she wanted to go there again. Because the first time she was about six months old. So why not take her there and make it magical.

We are walking to our hotel suite, I made the reservation weeks ago and I had to make sure it was romantic cause nothing is too much for my darling (Y/n).

" what are you thinking about love?". My new wife (Y/n) asked me.

I turn my head and seen (Y/n) looking at me I guess I didn't pay attention to her talking. I smiled at her and answered.

"I'm thinking about our life after tonight."

"Like what my loving husband?"

I love it when she says those words to me.

" Well my lovely wife I was thinking about us having children together, raising them, and being sad when they leave for Hogwarts once they turn 11 years old. Seeing them get married and kids of their own and just be together forever."

I see (Y/n) tear up a bit. Whenever I see her cry it still breaks my heart .

"Why are you crying love? "

"I'm just imaging our future together. And plus I thought you only want one child. What changed your mind?"

I stopped once we was outside our hotel room. I took a deep breath and look at my (Y/n).

"well I thought if I lost the chance to ask you to marry me and have to marry the girl my parents picked I only wanted one child who looks like me and nothing like the mother. But now that I'm married to you I want all the children we can have."

"and how long have you thought about that Mr. Malfoy?"

"Since about 3rd year!"

(Y/n) giggled. Her giggle is adorable mainly the most cutest sound I ever heard I my life.

" well Mr Malfoy you wanted babies since we was starting to be teenagers is quite adorable and a little Pervy." (Y/n) said then continue "But I love you for you and nobody is going to change that. I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"I love you too (Y/n) (y/m/n) Knoxville. Always?"

"Always".

With that I picked her up bridal style, opened our suite door and carry her to the bed. Looks like the hotel did it right, black nice color. As long it isn't Griffiandor colors then we are going to be fine.

I laid my beloved down on the mattress and then things will be getting headed up.

Lemon starting.

Third person POV

Draco kissed his new wife slowly down Her neck as his hands go behind her back to take off the big wedding dress.

(Y/n) can hear the rip behind her letting her know Draco ripped her wedding dress open. Giggling at her husband's action but also because she didn't know he was that strong enough to rip open a dress with a dozen of ribbons and zippers.

Pure amazing.

Draco slowly take off (Y/n)'s dress, looking at what she wears under it. Black lace matching underwear and bra.

Once he saw his wife nearly naked, he can feel how hard he was becoming. He dreamed about this for years (Since third year that is). He also started taking off his tux not wanting his wife to move from the sexy position she is in.

"I love you so much"

Draco told (Y/n) as he take his white button up shirt off showing his sexy built body. (Y/n) can already feel herself becoming wet by looking at Draco as she think it won't be the first time over the years when he made her feel that way.

It wasn't long till they both had nothing on their bodies except one another. When you walk in the room you can feel them make love. Slow thrust. Silent moans and groans. Kisses all around eachother faces.

The night was memorable.