Stripped back to reality

James' POV
Beauty is skin deep, not in the makeup that a girl wears on her face or her hair. It's under the skin, down to the core. A personality so pure that is shines through the looks. I mean of course the girl can be beautiful, but without the personality it's pointless. I glance up from reading the notes and see Camilla entering work, her hair is in a messy bun & no makeup at all. She waves at me. I wave back and laugh to myself before continuing ready the sheet.
Fall in love with someone who is truly beautiful inside and out. Camilla's name creeps into my mind, I shake my head and rush to set.
Months has past since I met Camilla again and I feel like our friendship has only continued to grow. Today we're shooting a scene which involves a near kiss from Zosia. I head onto the set, Camilla is sat in a chair getting hair and makeup done. She sees me in the mirror reflection and smiles. I smile back and head to the other side of the mirror where my chair is, I have to sit waiting for Camilla to be ready.

Camilla's POV
I was so late this morning, my hair looks like a nest and my makeup is none existent. I enter work, hoping no one sees me till I have my hair and makeup done by our wonderful team.
I exit the lift and first person I see, James. Brilliant. James sees me looking like this. I mean I don't care what James thinks anyway. I wave and dart into the room.
Suddenly, it's like a massive swarm of brushes and powder coming towards my face. It feels like being pampered, I enjoy coming to work for this treatment everyday. Lisa, my hair stylist begins Zosia's typical 'bun'.
I see James enter through the reflection of the mirror, I smile at him. He rushes past me. I have to shoot a kiss scene with him today, it won't be awkward. I mean we have kissed in films before, it should be natural to us.
I get up out of the chair and head to costume design, being Zosia March. A fashionable styled girl, I get to wear someone wonderful clothes. I know I have to mostly wear the hospital gear but sometimes I get to wear the classy clothes.

20 minutes later
Me and James set up for our scene. This scene takes place in the office part of Darwin ward.
We sit side by side. Where currently waiting for the director whose talking to Paul outside.
'So what do the fans call us?' James leans forward.
'I think it's zoliver or Zollie..' I look back at him.
'Zollie is better!!' He laughs, I glance at his pearl white teeth. He looks up into my eyes, I look back at his blue eyes.
I get swept into the moment. I think James does too. We both move forward. The door swings open and the director walks in, we both pull back. That was ridiculous, what was I doing? What was I thinking?

'Starting positions please'
If it wasn't going to be awkward, it definitely is now. No I don't have to think about that, I'm now Zosia March not Camilla.
'Action'
'Ah yes...Holby's very own scarlet pimpernel, that explains it' I look at James (Ollie) and smile.
'Hardly'
We both laughs and stare at each other and slowly move in, I raise my hand to his face and lean to kiss him...I accidentally knock the book of the table.
'Cut' I roll my eyes, as if I messed up. Now we have to do the scene again!
'Shit. Sorry.'
'Reset.' The director calls. I look at James, I can sense the frustration.
I sit waiting for action. My stomach rumbles and I suddenly feel sick. I can't do this scene right now, it's James I'm finding it hard to be around him.
I get up and rush out of the room and into the bathrooms, I look at myself in the mirror.
I can't let one tiny little glimmer of feeling get in the way of my work.
I run cold water over my face.
James enters the bathroom and walks up to me.
'You ok?' He places his hands on my shoulders.
'Yes, I just felt dizzy' I smile at him. He gives me and hug. I push out of his grip.
'Come on..' I leave the bathroom and walk back into the room.

James' POV
I walk back into the room after Camilla. I've known her long enough to know she wasn't feeling dizzy at all.
I sit back down at the table, This scene is too awkward now. I feel as though I'm reacting real life. It's not real, I'm acting there's a difference.
'Action'
'Ah yes...Holby's very own scarlet pimpernel, that explains it' I glance at Camilla ( Zosia )
'Hardly' we both start to laugh as she leans forward to grab my face, images of the incident pop into my head. I try to stay focused but I lose it.
Camilla's lips hit mine, I snap back to it and lift from the table. Please don't say cut, I know she wasn't meant to touch my lips but...
'I thought you Ermm..' Camilla tucks her hair behind her ear and collects her book and darts out the room.
I follow her with my eyes, when the door slams shut I frown until cut is shouted.
'Cut!'
Camilla comes back in and smiles.
'We nailed it!'
'Sorry about not moving..' I smile at our director.
'No worries, I like it better that way.'
I glance at Camilla and smile.

Camilla's POV
10mins later
We grab a coffee for break, I walk down the corridor with James. He's texting on his phone, I glance over to see.
To babe..
I wait a few moments before talking.
'So are you still with you girlfriend?'
I ask out of curiosity, Nothing else.
'Yes, I am. You still with...'
'No, it just didn't work out. With our careers. I guess we just fell out of love.' I smile at James.
'Have you met someone else?' I glance at James and freeze. I don't know how to reply..no of course I haven't.. Have I?'

James' POV
'Have you met someone else? I glance at Camilla. I'm only asking because I'm curious that it. Nothing else.
'Yes I have...' She smiles at me.
I get hit with jealousy.. This is ridiculous I have a girlfriend and Camilla is my friend nothing more.
'I've got to go an shoot this scene..'
I dart of out of corridor.
It's only acting not reality.