The Fairytale Archives

Ally, Hero, Sophie and Ruby all got on horses and rode off to the Center Kingdom.  Once they got there, they road to the royal stables and they dismounted their horses. The stable hands took the horses and put them in stables and the kids walked into the village.

"So Ruby where do you think the fairytale archives are?"  Hero asked.

"Over here."  Ruby said. She led them to a stone statues of Froggy, Red, Ruby, and Clawdius . The statues were on a stone cube and The Royal Family was carved on it. Above the inscription was a little wolf face.

"Where are the archives?" Sophie asked.

"I'm thinking its below the statue." Ruby said. "Because this statue is in the middle of the entire Fairytale World."

"Ok, so how are we gonna get below? By digging our way under?" Ally said.

"No. Do you see the little wolf face." Ruby said. "I think I know what it can do. But let's do it tonight, when everyone is asleep."

"Good idea." Hero said. "So what are we going to do in the mean time?"

"How about we have a good dinner." Ruby said. "Our chef is amazing."

"That sounds great." Sophie said.

"Then let's go eat." Ruby said. The kids went into the palace and were instantly welcomed by the family's pet wolf Clawdius.

"Hello boy." Ruby said while she petted him. A maid then walked over to them.

"Hello your highness." The maid said.

"Hello Talia. Can you please tell chef to prepare us dinner?" Ruby said.

"Yes ma'am. But when are your parents getting here?" Talia said.

"They are sleeping at my uncles tonight. They are helping Snow White with her new baby." Ruby said.

"Ok ma'am. I'll have Spencer feed and walk Clawdius." Talia said. "Come Clawdius." Talia walked away with Clawdius following behind her.

The kids followed Ruby to the dining room. They all sat at the table and waited for their meal.

"I hope our parents are ok." Sophie said.

"Me too." Hero said.

"I hope my dad isn't worried." Ally said. "But he's probably got a lot on his plate, so he's probably not that worried."

"What do you mean?" Sophie said. "Your his family. He's probably worried sick."

"Maybe. But he's been working a lot lately. I barley see him." Ally said and lowered her head.

"Listen, my parents also run a kingdom, but we do it as a family. So next time your father has some important business. Go with him. It'll teach you how to run a kingdom, and you'll be able to spend some time with your father." Ruby said.

"Wow, I never thought of that. Thanks Ruby." Ally said.

After they finished their meal, they went into the library and waited for it to get dark. When it got dark enough they walked outside into the village. There was no one insight. The kids walked back over to the statue, and Ruby touched the wolf face and pushed it in. The statue began to move back, and underneath was a staircase.