Chapter 7 - Visored

Start from the beginning

"Hirako"

"Hm?" The one who he called Hirako give a glance towards...Ran? Ichigo aware about it and immediately stood in front of her, protecting her from him. "Hehe~ I see" He said and went to their position. "Nee, you" He said to Ran.

"Oi! What do you want from--" Before he could completed his sentences, Hirako immediately went to his back and grab Ran from him. "Oi! Hirako! You--!"

"You're so cute" He suddenly asked, surprising both Ran and Ichigo. "Can I know your name, cutie? This is bad, she's much more cuter than Orihime-chan. Ne ne, what's your name?"

"E-Eh? Etto... Ran. I'm Toudo Ran"

"Ran-chan, huh? That's a pretty name for someone so pretty like ya! I'm Hirako Shinji, nice to meet ya, Ran-chan!"

"Um, nice to meet you too, Hirako-kun"

"By the way, Ran-chan. Do you have any boyfriend?"

"Eh?"

"If not, can I your next candidates? Ran-chan is my first love. Please go out with--" Before Hirako could finished his words, suddenly a little girl with pink jacket kick directly on his head causing Hirako got thrown quiet far from where he was standing.

"You idiot! What was that for? You bald head!"

"Damn! Hiyori! You!"

"Hmph!" Then, the the girl who he called Hiyori looked to both Ran and Ichigo. She examined her appearances, causing Ran felt rather uncomfortable with her. "Oi! What's your name again? Ran?"

"Y-Yes"

"Hmm... Isn't it nice? Ran, huh? As expected a pretty girl always have a pretty name! Not like us Hirako and Sarugaki. I'm pretty jealous!" Hiyori said.

"Oi! That's enough" Ichigo suddenly said. "We came here for a reason"

"Oh yeah, we knew. Let's see about it!" Hiyori said and suddenly let out her inner hollow, attacking Ichigo.

"Ichigo!" Ran shouted.

"Don't worry, Ran-chan. We only want to know of how bad Ichigo's inner hollow is. Ya probably want to stay back for now" Hirako said to him and suddenly his remaining friends joined him. One by one introducing themselves to Ran. All of them were the same as Hirako, they can freely use their hollow side. Hirako said they called themselves the Visored. "Oh! He finally used it, huh?"

As he said that, Ran looked at Ichigo and saw he already in his hollow. She doesn't know but she felt scared of his hollow side now. He was very aggressive on attacking Hiyori when suddenly he let out his usual black blast on her, throwing her away. She felt she had to stop this battle or worse, Hiyori will died or Ichigo will lose himself.

"Ichigo! Stop!" Ran shouted at him when suddenly Ichigo turned his head and was looking at her. His gaze was intimidating and cold. It's look like his eyes was thirsty of blood and wanted to kill anything he saw.

"...li..ous" He said with a low voice.

"Ran-chan! Run!!" Hirako shouted at her. Unfortunately, Ichigo immediately jumped to her and grab her arm, hurting her.

"Your soul...is delicious. It was like...your body is full of tasty souls! Give it to me!" She knew she have to ran away from him, but she can't move a single inch from him. Before he could attacked her, fortunately Hirako together with his friends stop his move as he broke Ichigo's mask and returned him in to normal. He blinked few times, tried to realized of what happened.

"R-Ran?

"Are you all right?" She worriedly asked.

"D-Did I?"

"You almost killed her" Lisa bluntly said and Ichigo became shocked of what he was doing.

"I-Ichigo. Don't worry! As long you're able to control it. You'll be fine, right?"

"You need a special training, Ichigo" Hirako said.

***

Las Noches

Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo, Aizen was casually sitting on his usual chair with his chin rested on his left hand. He slowly opened his eyes and let out a sigh.

"Again. A dream about you" Aizen said to himself.

"Excuse me, Aizen-taicho?" Ichimaru suddenly appeared behind him.

"Gin, huh? What's wrong?"

"Nothing~ I was just checking on ya. It seems after Ran-chan escaped to human world, you're rarely walk around. Ya know? I can easily take her back here so ya won't get stress"

"Fufu~ What are you saying, Gin? She will come back with her own will. You do not have to go to her"

"Eh? Oh, you're already planning on something, aren't ya?" Ichimaru playfully asked but Aizen only smiled at him. "By the way, Aizen-san? Did ya just wake up? Did you met Ran-chan in your dream?"

"Unfortunately, no. But..." He stopped for a moment. "I dreamt about someone in the past"

"Someone? Oh! Is it about her?" Ichimaru asked but Aizen only nodded.

"It was almost 100 years ago, right? I was still a brat back then but I remembered...she looked rather same with Ran-chan. Am I wrong, Aizen-taicho? Fufu~ Did you dreamt about her right after we got Ran-chan?"

"That's right. There was no mistake at all"

"Ya know? If ya let the Soul Society handle it, I'm pretty sure Ran-chan won't be saved but ya take all the blame on yourself. That's a pretty noble moves you've got"

"Well, I did promised to her back then"

"Well, I hoped Ran-chan will be back soon. What plan you already have in your mind, Aizen-taicho? I'm sure it was something very interesting"

"Let's just call it an exchange" Aizen with his usual smile said to him. 

"Hee... I think it'll be an interesting plan"

As Ichimaru said that, Aizen turned on the projector and saw the scene where Ulquiorra and Yammy were having their battle with Ichigo. In the middle of the battle, he could saw Ichigo's friends on it as his eyes fixed on...Orihime.

"This..." He pointed on Orihime. 

"...will be the key to have back my belonging"

--------------------------------

That's it for chapter 7!

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D