Characters answering questions

(I'm using questions from the time before I did this as well as new ones)

Author: Okay guys we have some questions sent in by some readers!

Harry: Great, let's do this poo!

Ammie: Really Harry!?

Harry: What?

Author: OKAY! Let's start. @HollyShort4723 asked does anyone like anime?

Abi: Well for starters that is an awesome username. Like really awesome. I love Anime!

Nikki: Me too! But I think it's only me and Abi that do...

Liam: I don't get it though it's in a different language.

Abi&Nikki: That's the whole point.

Author: Okay moving on, next question by the same reader, do you like cheese?

Ammie: Cheese is awesome! You can have it as a sandwhich, with jacket potatoes I love cheese.

Niall: Cheese is cool.

Justin: I like cheese.

Jen: I'm not fond of cheese it smells.

Ammie: Well you smell but you don't see me complaining!

Jen: Was there any need for that input?

Ammie: Yes there was actu-

Liam: Hush children we don't want to have an argument in front of the readers now do we?

Jen&Ammie: No *both of them rolls eyes*

Author: Okay... You're all very... Er... Unique....

Niall: I don't know if I should be offended or not...

Author: Take it as both. Okay next question. This is from @IlyNutulescu and she asked if you were trapped in a haunted house which two people would you be trapped with.

Zayn: Oh god.. If I was trapped in a haunted house... Well first Liam, because he'll have the brains for us to escape and err... Probably... Louis because he'll just make the whole thing entertaining.

Niall: Why not me?

Zayn: Niall you're scared of everything. *Zayn hugs Niall*

Niall: Not my fault!

Louis: Wait a minute do I look like an entertainer?

Zayn: Do you really want me to answer that?

Louis: Good point. Moving on!

Author: Okay next one is from SarahBeth_Styles, cats or dogs?

Ammie: Cats are cool, dogs are awesome. Although where we live a guy has a dog who's so lazy that it can't be bothered jumping over a small fence and just leans against it ..

Author: Well that sounds entertaining. Next question is from @EZonthemove and she asked if you were stuck on an island with a pet coconut who out of the twelve of you would you want to be stuck with.

Ammie: Abi. She'll have some big scheme with ninja ohtfits to try and get off the island.

Liam: I'd want to be trapped with Niall because it'll just be a laugh.

Niall: Finally I'm loved!

Author: Okay next question. This is from @Jbear_Loves_You and she said is it weird that I think about orange dancing llamas that eat... Cheesecake...

Everyone: *looks weirded out*

Liam: Err....

Nikki: Hey I think about tree climbing smurfs what's the difference.

Amy: I think this is a good point to wrap this up now... Laters! *Amy runs out* *Amy runs back in* Oh and Ammie I've got your coke.

Ammie:.... That's right you better run! *Ammie runs out*

Liam: Well readers here's a lesson for you all, expect the unexpected. Now excuse me I need to go stop a chase before someone ends in hospital.

Justin: Yeah this hasn't been weird at all. Now if you excuse me I have to go pull some pranks on Liam.

Liam: Wait what?

Justin: Bye! *runs out*

Liam: *chases after him*

Daisy: See what I have to put up with, readers?

Lana: That's offensive.

Author: Okay just leave!

Everyone: Rude much.