"Child why?" Nana said and Heather looked confused.

"Why what?" She said as Heather came and jumped in between me and Nana giving us hugs.

"Why did you have to come inside, I was happy that I was getting some time away from seeing yo taco meat edges." She said with fake tears.

Heather gave her the stank face

"Look Nana I'm not about to go there with you." She said and Nana laughed.

"I'm just playing child, but leave Heavyn here with me and go on about y'all business this child needs to get out the house." Nana said as she tickled Heavyn and watcher her laugh.

I smiled slightly, "OK we'll be back later, till day day to call me when he gets back." She shooed me off.

"Girl that boy is not gone be here tonight he be with that Paris chick all the time." She said shaking her head.

I nodded knowing that was true. I grabbed my purse.

Saying our goodbyes we left and went to Heather's car.

I buckled up as she pulled put the driveway.

"So where are we going?" I ask, she looked at me and smirked.

"Just sit back and relax" she said turning up the music.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat slowly bobbing my head to Rihanna Sex With Me.

****

I was so into the music and staring out the window that I hadn't even noticed we came to a stop.

In the middle of nowhere -_-

It looks like it was suppose to be helicopters and planes were suppose to be.

"Heather why are we here?" I ask looking around, and not to mind you its a little dark.

"Trust me, its for a good cause." She said turning off the ignition and getting out.

I just sat there.

She stopped in front of the car and looked at me with her hands on her hips.

"Oh you want me to get out?" I say and she cocked her head to the side as if saying 'duh'.

I sigh and take off my seatbelt getting out but being careful.

She grabs my hand and start walking somewhere.

"Heather, why are we here? You bet not be trynna kill me. Your trynna kill me?!" I say becoming paranoid.

"Girl hush, I am not trynna kill you." She said laughing.

"Its just I want you to see something." She said.

"OK but how much further we got? Because you know I'm almost due and my feet a little swollen." I say as she looks down at her phone.

"Not too far, anddddd where here." She say and when I looked up I was in awe.

There was rose petals on the ground saying I'm sorry. There was a beautiful Jet sitting there with the stairs out and Cory was standing there with a bouquet of Roses dressed in all black suit with black dress shoes to match.

He had a fresh line up and he He as looking handsome.

To add Day Day and Tobias was there dressed up with bouquets too.

My eyes started to glisten.

It wasn't a lot but it was something that nobody's ever done for me.