Chapter 2

(Still Brock's Pov)
We get to class and sit in the back, Evan sits in front of me. We start talking. We talked for like 20 minutes before the teacher came in. The teacher walks in with this really, really attractive guy. "Okay class we have a new student. His name is Brian so be nice and if he needs help, you help him." My eyes just got really wide. "Brain go sit by Brock. Brock raise your hand so he knows who you are." I raise my hand and he smiles and walks to the seat next to me. "Hey I'm Brian" "Um hey, I'm Brock." Just then, I feel a sharp pain in my arm and look down. My tattoo is disappearing. I look to Brian and the same thing is happening to him. The teacher is sitting at the board teaching about some novel not looking at us. So I lean forward and tap Evan until he turns around. "Yeah Brock?" I lift my arm and show him my arm where the tattoo is disappearing. He looks at me, smiles and nods towards Brian silently saying to talk to him. I nervously turn toward Brian and look at him getting ready to speak. I hope I don't get too nervous to talk to him about this.

(A/N: Ayyeee how'd you guys like it??? Was it short? I hope not. Chapter three should be out soon. If you have a idea of how long you guys want the book to be, comment down below please. Sorry for not getting an update out sooner. School is being a bitch and I got writers block. I will try to update sooner. That's really it. Byyyyeeeeee!!

                                                Word Count: 290
-Dark