Ready, Set, Run

They didn't speak to each other for several days after the incident. Drogo still had his guest but he had explained that maybe a marriage for his child wouldn't be the best. Instead he was planning on maybe taking a second wife. Kressara knew it without him every saying a word. Tonight was set to entail another one of his feast and she wasn't going. She had given her maiden a lame excuse to tell Drogo before taking her things she had packed days in advance and carefully mounting her horse. She was done with him and his ways and didn't care if she was heavy with his children; she was leaving. She was only doing it so he could see what it was like without her.

She rode the horse carefully through the rubble and tree branches before she absolutely couldn't handle it anymore. The horse had gotten her to one of the neighboring cities and now she stayed hidden away in one of the taverns for now. Instead of trading enough for a room she just managed to nap in one of the corners carefully. It worked until she felt someone gently touch her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open but she was on high alert. To her surprise it was Godfrey. She smiled faintly but he knew something was wrong.

"Hey...what's wrong?" He gently clasped a hand over her shoulder and massaged.

She honestly wasn't upset but when he asked that question tears began to flow. She groaned out of frustration and started to wipe her eyes. "N-nothing." She continued to wipe before looking up at him. "Wait...why are you here?"

Godfrey gently helped her wipe away the tears with a small faint smile. "I am just riding threw. Is Drogo here?" He started to look around for the man.

She thought it over some before nodded some at his explanation. "Oh no...I uh...left him."

He looked down at her in confusion but decided not to say a word. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that." He was actually thrilled; this was his moment to prove to her he was her mate. "Would you like to go home? I have a carriage here ready to go."

Without a thought she nodded. "Please." Godfrey moved immediately, paying for their drinks and then helping her out of her seat.

"Wow...you are heavy with child already." He stared slightly in shock.

His staring made her feel self conscious and ugly to say the least. She frowned and tried to cover her growing belly. "I know I don't look the best but you don't have to rub it in."

He sighed softly and moved her arms. "That's not what I meant. You are actually glowing and pregnancy enhances your beauty. What I meant was when you left you were exactly showing."

She smiled faintly before sighing out of frustration. "I'm having twins." With that she waddled along and headed for the door.

Godfrey stood there for a moment stunned. Twins?! How the hell did he knock her up with twins? He quickly went to find her and it wasn't too hard. He had told his men it was time to go on the way out. They all grabbed their things and headed back on the road.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a long ride home but she didn't mind it. She had left her horse, which was a gift from Drogo and she regretted it. She missed the mare but knew they couldn't go back for her. Kressara was back at home in her parents castle now and it felt good to be here. She had fallen asleep immediately after her return in the wee hours of the night. It was morning now and she could feel hands gently trailing along her breast. A moment later she felt kisses along her neck followed by soft gentle suckling. She moaned softly thinking it was a dream but she felt something brush against her heated core. Her eyes flew open to a set of familiar eyes but they weren't the deep brown ones she knew so well. Kressara nearly jumped out of the bed as she tried to get him off. "W-what are you doing?"

He chuckled some as he sprawled out over her bed. "Trying to give you what your body needs." He was naked and proud of his muscular body.

Kressara blushed and looked away. Her lower half was aching for pleasure but she knew it wasn't for him...it was for her husband. "It doesn't need this it wants it and not with you." She sighed heavily and looked into his eyes. "Drogo may not be here but I'm still his...as much as we both don't like it."

Godfrey was angry and she knew that by what he did next. He got up and stocked out of her room naked. It wasn't that that scared her it was the look in his eyes. She had seen that look one other time - right before he killed a man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's a short chapter but eh...you'll get more. XD