Book Covers:Form+Info

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS THERE ARE SOME VERY IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT YOU MAY MISS

I do have things to do outside of Wattpad and also with writing my books so I'm very sorry if I can't get to your cover instantly but I will do my best to do as many covers as I can for you guys. I also do have the right to not make a certain book cover if it offends me in anyway or it's just not possible for me to make it. I also do not chose someones request due to popularity or how many followers that the person has, I pick all my covers fairly so first come first serve does NOT apply to me.

If you guys want to see some of my work you can always check out the books I have written so far and I can also upload pre-made covers for you. Also please don't hate on me or my work so if you don't like my covers kindly exit the book and or leave me a message on what I can work on with my covers to improve them.

In order for me to create you a cover your book has to be published and not on private. I will NOT make you a cover for a future book that's not eve created.

So now for the actual form, I will not accept a request unless it follows the form. DON'T send me more then one request or spam me, I most definitely won't accept your request if you do that.

Please include:

TITLE:

AUTHOR:

SUMMARY:

GENRE:

MOOD:

BANNER OR COVER:

FONT:

IMAGE (OR OTHER) LINKS:

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS:

OTHER:

PAYMENT: I do ask that you follow me PERMANENTLY please don't unfollow after I make your cover , write a honest comment on one of my books, and give me credit for the cover (either by dedicating a chapter to me or mentioning my user-name, in relation to the cover in your story description) and please use my cover for more then one week.

I know that this sounds a lot but I put a lot of hard work and effort into making covers and I would love it if more people knew about it and were able to view my work. Furthermore, I promote your work by putting the cover I have made in a chapter dedicated to you.

Please tell me when you get the cover and tell me what you think about it. If you don't really like it also tell me so that I can make you one that you would prefer. I would rather be told that you are not completely satisfied with my work then you not using my cover, or if you only use it for a couple of days.

I am in no way saying that I am a master in making covers because I am definitely not, I just love this as a hobby and it's something I enjoy doing so why not share it with everyone else.

You can look at the covers I made for others in this book and you can also look at the premades. Hopefully you guys like them so please leave what you think about them. I would love to hear any suggestions you guys have for me. I look forward to creating your cover :)

-Love, Netflix_Psycho