We stepped in our room.

Manik, considering your size you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch. - I said.

I knew this's not happening but cabir has rubbed off on me so well in these days. I was just having fun. I was standing at a safe distance from manik.

Nandini Murthy. Don't flaunt your smartness. - He said and smiled sarcastically.

Araay. Sahe to keh rahe hoon. - I continued.

Yeah right. - He mocked.

Right after his statement he pulled to back to him and took me in a hug. A bear hug - how perfectly I fit in his arm. Like a baby. He broke the hug in a while, scooped me in his arms and took me to the bed - he made me lie down. I knew what's coming my way. I didn't mind it.
He removed my dupatta from my shoulder and plucked it out from from my lehenga where it was attached. He came back to me after running his cold fingers on my exposed area making me shiver.
He hovered over me and kissed me on my neck - he started slow but later on it didn't even took long for him to become a animal. He kissed every bit of my neck and sucked my collarbone making me wriggle under him like a dry leaf. He took a break for some seconds maybe. I pushed him back on the bed and hugged him tight hiding my face. He safely crossed his arms around my back. Trust me this is a safest place in the whole world. I feel complete. We stayed in the same position for some time but then manik had some other plans. He untied my dori unclasped my blouse's hook and scraped that blouse thingy from my body in fraction of seconds and threw it somewhere in the room. I was lying in my bra only. He hovered over me and kissed my lips - eating them bad while massaging my boobs with his giant hands.
We kissed each other. Basically it was manik only. Idk what went inside him that moment. He kissed my temple and lied back on the bed. I hugged him - placing my head on his chest.
But he stopped in between.. why did he? I mean. I thought. I thought I going to give up my virginity today but then he stopped.
I moved my head a little up facing him. I gave him a confused look.

Not today. I'd happen one day but that day would be special. - He explained with his ever soft tone.

I just smiled and hugged him back.
I was doodling something on his giant palm. Basically, I love you.

Nandini what you doodling on my hand you can speak it loud. - He said smirking.

No. I'm not doodling anything. - I joked.

Acha? Mein batata hoon what you were doing. - He said and sat on the bed.

Acha? Tell me na. What I was doing? - I said.

He didn't say anything but pulled me close to him and back hugged me. I was sitting on his lap. He took my tiny palm in his giant one and started to draw. He made an I alphabet and whispered 'I' in my ear and kissed my ear lightly - next he made a heart on my palm and said 'Love' and kissed my cheek.
I blushed.
I turned towards him and said 'NOT You'.
He frowned. I got up from his lap and jumped off the bed.

Nandini! - He said in an irritated tone.

Manik! I love.. kabhe aur.. haha. - I said and laughed.

Just wait there. I'll teach you a right lesson. - He said and made a movement to stand up from the bed.

Not so soon Mr. Malhotra. - I said.

I picked up my night wear from the couch and rammed inside the washroom before manik could catch me and locked it. Manik reached the washroom door but I locked it before he could do anything. I'm smart. Yeah. I know that. He banged on the door but I didn't open.

Nandini Murthy. You'll pay for this. - He said.

I'm ready to pay. - I yelled from the washroom.

I stood in front of the mirror remembering all the moments I've been through. Beautiful moments of my life. I lightly touched the spots where my man kissed me and blushed.

Nandini stop staring at those marks and stop blushing. Change and come out soon. - He yelled from out.

How the hell does he know what I was doing? Ah. Well. I removed all my jewelries and changed into a long loose sleeveless shirt and shorts. I hanged my dress there only and walked out of the washroom. I saw manik lying or sleeping on his stomach. He too changed.

Mene itna der lagaya ke manik sogaya? - I said like a kid and made a cute pout.

Nandini. Don't make me loose it. - He said opening his one eye.

Hahah. He's so adorable man.

Come. Sleep. We've to go to Mumbai tomorrow. So sleep - we'll do the remaining work later sometime in mumbai. - He instructed - lying on his back.

He spread his arm from me. I bobbed my head and placed my head on his arm and he wrapped his hand around me. I smiled and shut my eyes to sleep.

...

Done. Tadaa. ❤