Sneak peak!

Bonus chapter!

Amanda's pov:

School starts tomorrow and I haven't talked to any of my friends since what happened with me and Wes. I asked my mom if I could go to private school but my mom thought its stupid. Wes has no stop called and texted me but I always ignored him.

I woke up in the morning not wanting to get ready but I did because I unfortunately still had to go. I walked into my shower and washed my hair and my body then I shaved my legs and armpits and almost broke down and cried but I didn't. I wrapped a towel in my hair and around my body.

I did my make up then I straitened my hair and got on my dark skinny jeans and a cheetah shirt and I grabbed my phone and my pink book bag from Victoria secret. I walked right out the door because if I would have eaten I would have been late. I got into my new car a Camaro and I drove to school and parked in my spot. I put my sun glasses down and got out of the car. My cheer girls came running up to me and we talked about the pep rally and then we split and I walked to my locker.

I was opening my locker when I felt like people were watching me. I put up my sunglasses and turned around and there were my friends with Wes's group but Wes wasn't there. My friends came running up to me "why did you ignore us were your best friends?" Kelci asked me "I don't know I'm sorry I acted stupid but I really need you guys again" "don't worry we're here and were never leaving" Nathan said. I looked at him and smiled. "Uh oh" I heard Liam whisper. I looked up from my friends and saw Wes walking towards up so I slammed my locker shut and went to walk away but Nathan wouldn't let me. "Amanda?" Wes said looking and me "yup" I said glaring at him. He came up to me and gave me a hug "I'm so sorry please forgive me?"

I looked into his eyes and at that point I didn't know if I should give up or keep holding my grudge.