Chapter 70 "clubbing"

Start from the beginning

"You will when you get home"

"Then I’m staying"

"No, Niall, you’re going. You want to go and you’re going. You don’t have to stay here with me just because I don’t want to go" 

"Well, I’m going to have a shower and get ready" he kissed my forehead and then stood up to go to the bathroom. I then had a deep breath, sometimes he would be so annoying. I laid down in the couch and started thinking on how I was going to say Niall about the baby. I knew he was going to leave me somehow. He wasn’t ready to be a dad yet. He was young, and so was I but the difference was that his career was growing so fast and mine was going all the way down. Harry was always asking me when I was going to tell him but I just couldn’t tell him. Not now. I don’t want to lose him. My phone buzzed and I took out my phone from the pocket. It was a message from Harry. 

"Have you told him already? x"

"No, Harry and I’m not planing to tell him after some time. I’m so scared he wants to leave me :/

"[Y/N], don’t be stupid, he’s not going to leave you"

"He will Harry. He’s not ready to be a dad" 

I finished the conversation and then Niall came out all dressed up. Damn. He was hot. I lip my lips as he was buttoning his shirt and walking towards me.

"Come on babe, get dress and come with me"

"Niall, just drop it, I’m not going!"

"Arghh!! You’re so difficult seriously! You don’t realize that staying in shows you’re weak? And you don’t want that. You want to prove them that you’re strong and you’re still standing up. So go and face them up"

"That’s the problem Niall, I’m not strong!"

"Fuck them, [Y/N], don’t you understand?"

"Fuck this topic, Niall! I’m tired of it and all your shit!"

"I don’t know what’s up with you lately but I hate your fucking period" Period? What period? If only he knew… “I’m going, if you want to come, you know where we are, take a taxi or call me and I’ll pick you up, you really need to have a car by the way, but I see you don’t want to" he said grabbing his keys and shutting the door.

All the changes in my mood was driving me crazy too. Being pregnant wasn’t easy at all. You had to deal with sickness, hunger, mood swings… This is so difficult. I made my way to the kitchen and put hot water on a cup. I drunk the cup of tea as I was feeling how the sips I was having relaxed my whole body. 

NIALL’S P.O.V

I arrived at the club and the boys were already there with the girls. When I saw Chloe I swear the blood of my veins were burning inside of me. I just wanted to take and tell her everything I think about her. But I knew that wasn’t the right thing to do, and I swear I was going to tell her to leave [Y/N] alone. 

I walked towards the boys and they greeted me as well as the girls. Harry gave me the look of “she’s not coming, is she?" and I just shook my shoulders like saying I’ve tried everything but she’s not coming. We walked in the club and it was a little bit crowded at first. The lights were blue, green, pink, yellow… they were changing with the beat of the music. Everyone was dancing around, smiling, some others were making out… And although I’ve been so many times to clubs with the boys, I was feeling weird today. I couldn’t take her out of my head, it was like she was constantly living on my mind. I couldn’t take her out of it, no matter how hard I tried, she never left, and I needed her right by my side. In that moment with me. Like I wasn’t able to take her out of my head, I told to myself to try and cope her and having fun that night. The boys and I were dancing like idiots, and those times were the best the boys and I share. We even played a game where we had to drink shots and I had 4 or 5. I lost the count. With them it was always fun, no matter the situation, the time or the place, if you were with them, you couldn’t get bored at all. Maybe that’s why we get along very well, we know how to have fun despite we’re so different from each other. I then looked around me and Chloe was alone in the couch of the club. Taking advantage that Theresa was in that moment with Harry dancing I decided to sit next to her to talk.