"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just tweeting"

"Ohh I see… Interesting tweet “Say what you think, not what others want you to say. Be true to who you are" Are you philosophical today or something?" she said giggling.

"Maybe…" I said and left my phone on the counter because we had stopped in a petrol station to buy some sweets since Niall and I wanted to watch a movie. When we finished I went to grab my phone because I left it on my bus and then Niall and I went to their bus cause we wanted some privacy. 

We sat on the couch, the two of us alone’cause the others were in “my" bus, and pressed play. My head was resting in Niall’s chest as his arm was around my shoulders, getting closer to me that way. When we were in the middle of the movie I felt two eyes on me. I decided to look at Niall and there he was, looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. 

"what?" I said. He moved his shoulders up and down and then replied “Nothing" and smiled.

"You’re not watching the movie aren’t you?" I asked him. 

"There’re better things to watch, you know…?"

"Like what…?"

"Like… this poster of Megan Fox" he said standing up and going towards it. Ok, fuck off now, Niall… I thought. I looked again to the movie and he started to laugh. 

"Look at your face! hahaha You’re so damn jealous!"

"No I’m not!"

"Yes you are! Your face speaks for yourself!" he said and went towards me again to hug me but I rejected him.

"Don’t think I’m gonna let you hug you now… Go, meet Megan Fox and date her" I said and I crossed my arms. I was a bit upset, just a little, but I knew Niall was just doing it to annoy me. But, why the hell did they have posters of woman here…?

"You know… I’m thinking of calling my hot friend David and I’m gonna meet him someday"

"Wait, what? You’re not seeing that dumbass even if I’m dead. No, I won’t let you, never think of that"

"Who’s the jealous now here?" I said raising my eyebrow and giggling. 

"Your mean, huh?"

"You were the one who started this, it’s not my fault"

"Shut up" he said and kissed my lips. It was passionate and sweet at the same time, he laid me down and now he was on top of me. His hands were moving from my legs to my stomach and then to my face again. I could tell he wanted me, but we had no room to do anything right now. His lips moved to my neck and went directly to my sweet spot. I pulled him closer to me with my hand in his hair. I played with it and when he was about to take my shirt off I stopped him.

"Ni… no, not now. We can’t do it right now"

"Why not?"

"We’re in a bus, the chauffeur is right there and I don’t want him to hear us, specially you, sexy beast"

"I hate you, and my friend hate you more, look how happy he is and how sad is going to be" he said pointing to his willy. 

"Don’t worry, I’m sure your friend will be fine, I’ll make it up to you when it’s the right time. Come here, cuddle with me" I said opening my arms and he did what I said. I rest my head in his chest again and he was playing with my hair, stroking it, rubbing it softly.

"I’m gonna fell asleep" I said when I felt my eyes started to feel heavy. “What are you thinking of?" I asked him because he was lost in his thoughts.

"I’m thinking of us. I’m thinking of how beautiful our children will be. They’re gonna be as beautiful as their mother and well, they’re gonna be talented as his father"

"I’m not talented?" I said doing a puppy face.

"Yeah, but I had to say something about me because I can’t think of anything to our kids inherit of me"

"Don’t put yourself down Niall! Your personality is lovely, you’re funny, carefree… plus your eyes are just so perfect, they’re gonna have your eyes, I’m sure"

"We’re going to have 3"

"3?!!! Are you gonna give birth for me, right? Because I don’t want to give birth three times, it’s too painful"

"But you’re strong"

"I’m not strong Niall, you know that. I can faint with just seeing a drop of blood" I said giggling.

We continued talking all night long, playing with our hands until our eyes were feeling heavier and heavier and fell asleep in each other’s arms.