Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"

Start from the beginning

Lucas and I went to the hotel when the interview finished.

"Lucas, I’m going to pack my things, see you in a bit" I said

"No, wait, we need to talk first with management they told me that they were waiting for us when we finished the interview"

"Mmm… ok, they’d better be quickly because my room is a mess"

So we walked in the room where management was waiting for us.

"[Y/N], we have bad news"

"What’s wrong?"

"We’re not going to London tonight"

"But why? What happened?"

"We need to do things here"

"But, I can travel by myself"

"[Y/N], we’re a team, we fly together we go together" Then I looked at Lucas “I’m sorry sweetie" he said. I sighed because I knew I had no option, at least I was going to be attending the New Years Eve parade and concerts, and of course the countdown! But I had no one to kiss me now…

NIALL’S P.O.V

"For God sake! Can you tell me where are we going?" I said. We’re in a plane, I don’t know where I’m going, it’s been 5 hours and the plane hasn’t landed yet. 

"Niall, sleep, I told you, take a nap or something, I’m not gonna tell you where we’re going"

"I hate you both" 

"We love you too Niall" Theresa said as she was cuddling with Harry. He put his arms around her and her head was resting in his chest. I felt nostalgic now. “Good night everybody, if I hear you one more time Niall I swear I’ll tell the flight attendant to take you outside the plane"

I give her a killed look. I grabbed a dried fruit box which was unfinished and I ate it all. I ate even the leftovers. Then I accommodated in the seat with the pillow and tried to sleep, but once again the image of her appeared on my mind, as if she was a ghost now. It was kind of creepy to be honest but I just missed her so much. Everything was a misunderstanding, Chloe kissed me, I didn’t kiss her and I made it pretty clear to her that it felt nothing to me and that I loved [Y/N]. How could she have discovered that? Who had told her? The only one in the room was Chloe. She must’ve, yeah, of course she was the one that told her about it, but maybe it was a mistake, she seems so innocent but anyways… ok, enough, let’s take a nap.

After 3 more hours or so Harry woke me up. 

"We’re here" he said smiling.

"What time is it?"

"Well here it’s 6 in the afternoon"

"Oh God… Where are we?"

"We’re in NY city!" Theresa shouted and everyone looked at us. We said sorry and then went to take our suitcases. 

"I’m not in the mood to go to party or something, why are we here?"

"It’s Christmas time, tomorrow is New Year’s Eve, what a better way to celebrate than New York city? The lights, the music, the atmosphere, don’t you smell Christmas?"

"No, I’ve just farted so that’s why I can’t smell anything"

"Ewwwh Niall!" Theresa said waving his arms “It smells really bad!! Are you dead inside you or something"

"Yes I am actually" Harry hugged me and then a taxi drove us to our hotel. 

"Guys, I’ll be right back" Theresa said and run to the hall.