♥goofball♥

(back story):  you and luffy have been friends for a long time (like elementary school long) 

now since both of you are graduated and both live seperate lives you find that luffy is the only one you can talk to or go to when things go bad, as well as you always had small feelings for him *every time he got a girl friend you would kinda have a small freak out and not know why but every time their relationship didnt work out you felt a since of calm wash over you* 

it's 2016 and both of you live on the beach and walk to see each other on the beach and play in the sand, being best friends have their perks right? 

LEEEMMMOOONSSSSS!!!!!!! like all the other stories if you no likey booty touches and hard core smooches then please go away, but if you a freak then do stay, much is in store for you~

you ran out of the house after saying your good byes to your boyfriend of a year and went off to the beach as you texted your dorky friend luffy making sure he was on his way as well.

*youtext* sup dude you on your way?

*luffytext* yea man, meet me at the regular spot and dont forget the drinks, i got the grub!

*youtext* ok and same as always right?

*luffytext* you know it.

you both texted back and forth as you felt a smile creep up on your face but you just kept on pushing it to make it there before him. on your way you stoped at a vending machine and grabed yours and luffys favorite soda and then ran some more as you arived at the sand bar of the beach you ran into the palm trees and looked up a tree only to see luffy beat you.

"hahaha!beat you again (name) , hurry and get up here food is getting cold." luffy said as he threw a arm down to pick you up and throw you up into the tree house you both made when you were tiny kids.

"how do you always beat me?" you said as you tried to cetch your breath.

luffy looked over at you and giggled and cracked open a soda and let out a huge beltch before responding.

"welp, every time you ask to meet up here i feel like i should be the first one here, so i can welcome you into our place." luffy said with a giggle before sipping some more.

you looked sideways to try and hide the shade of pink that rushed across your face and sipped on your soad and both of you just sat there eatting and giggleing, talking for hours.

"so hows that boytoy of yours?" luffy said as he cracked a smile.

"well ya know...heh..heh..." you said as your smile quickly turned to a frown.

luffy looked over and let out a hard sign when he saw your saddened face.

"oh come on (name), don't tell me thats still happening? why do you put up with that? youre stronger than this." luffy said as he sat his soda down and scooted closer to you.

"i know im just not in the right mind, i love him but i know for a fact he doesnt love me anymore, i see the way he looks at the girls he hangs out with or even crosses paths with. and everytime i bring it up he gets mean." you said as you tried to cover up that last part.