Chapter 50 "Shed"

Start from the beginning

"Ni, let’s go inside, I’m cold"

Inside there was no light, we lighted up with our phones so we could see. 

"Niall,what if there’re rats or something?"

"You said to come here, I’m following you, wait a minute I think there’s a light here. Yeap! There’s a fireplace there, I can set the fire to keep us warm"

"You know how to do it?"

"Yes babe"

Inside there was just a mattress on the floor but there was a note on it.

"Hi guys, I let you here a mattress if you need it. Have fun!" Ok, Harry’s step dad was so cool. “Look at it Niall haha" he read it and murmured “I love this man haha"

"Wow, this is so n-"

"Come here babe" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, making me fall over.

"Ni! You idiot! You hurt me!"

"I’m sorry princess I didn’t mean to hurt you"

"Well, you did" he was on top of me now. I looked at his beautiful eyes. I could be lost in them for hours

"What?" I said covering my face, he was intimidating me with his look

"I love you" he whispered. “I love everything about you. I’ve just realized that today. Maybe it’s too early to say it but today I feel like you’re the one and only, the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with"

"What if I’m not?"

"This hash’t happend to me with any girl, [Y/N], this is something different"

"I’m scared"

"Of what?"

"Of the future"

"You don’t have to, as long as I’m with you I’ll protect and take care of you, so don’t you worry"

"Ohh… here it is my protective boyfriend" I said laughing

"What? it’s my job!"

"Thank you for that then, Niall, I love you too" I said and with that I felt his lips in mines moving slowly.

The kiss was deep and passionate but still slowly, we liked it that way, we had all night and no time for rushing. 

His hand was drawing things on my now nude skin. I took off his t-shirt and touched the muscles of his back.

His hands were smooth but his fingertips were rough due to the guitar. But I didn’t care, I liked him that way. Our lips were synchronized and we weren’t cold anymore. Passion took over us, it was so hot right now, and I was getting hotter and hotter with every word he said. His irish accent turn me on so much and when he whispered to me in my hear I felt like I was in heaven having an affair with an angel.

"I want you to be mine" he whispered.

"I wanna be like this forever"

He then made his way to my bra, touching slowly my skin. I was on top now and with just one move he took it off.

My lips met his chest as I was leaving wet kisses on it, to his abs and then his neck. His muscles contracted whenever I touched his skin and his eyes were closed in pleasure. I found his soft spot turning him even more. I started sucking it and his collarbones. “You’re so perfect Niall" I whispered and all of a sudden we changed positions again. He kissed me roughly, I knew what’s coming next. “No, you are" He took off my underwear and his boxers were in the floor. Yes, he was so turned on, his friend was bigger than ever. “I don’t know what you’re doing but you’re driving me crazy" he whispered and spread my legs to enter inside me.