Chapter 49 "Snow"

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my head" he said. [Y/N] was on top of him and he had hit his head with a stone.

"Are you alright babe?" she said with fear in her face. “You have blood in your head Niall!"

"Have I? Are you ok?"

"Yes, I fell on top of you so you kind of save me haha thank you, come on let’s go inside, let’s heal this" she said helping him getting up.

They were in the kitchen, she was on the counter because Niall was taller than her.

"Ahhh!!" he groaned.

"I know it hurts Niall, just one more second. Ok that’s it!"

"Thank you my princess" he said kissing her lips. He then hold her in his strong arms and continued kissing her.

"Hey, guys, get a room, you have plenty here!" said Zayn giggling.

"Everyone, let’s get ready, Eleanor called saying they were be here in an hour!"

Everyone went to get ready, thank God there were bathrooms enough because otherwise they couldn’t be ready in time.

The thing is we had to dress a costume, it wasn’t a normal party, nope, we it was a costume party.

Girls:

Danielle: Tiger

[Y/N] (Angel) Theresa (Devil)

Chloe: Sexy bunny

Eleanor: Cat

Perrie and Zayn: Catwoman and Jack Sparow

Liam: Batman

Louis: Peter Pan

Harry: Soldier

Niall: prisoner

We were all hidden because Eleanor had given us the signal, we turned off the lights and waited for them.

"Ouch Theresa, your wings!"

"I’m sorry" she said. Apparently she had hit Harry with her wings.

"Shhhh, they’re coming"

We heard the sound of the keys and when they turned on the lights….

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!"

"Oh My God!" Louis said

"Happy birthday Louis!!!"

"I thought you all had forgotten it!"

"Haha no, we were just preparing this for you"

"Wow, you’ve done all this?"

"Yeah!"

"Thank you so much, you’re the best"

"Come on, change yourselves, your costumes are in the bedroom"

"Ok, well let’s start the PARTYYYY!"

We turn on the music and started drinking like crazy. The night was going great. They were dancing with each other, laughing and having a good time. After an hour or so…

"Hey Angel!"

"Oh, I don’t speak with bad boys, Ni. You’re in jail"

"Oh, so am I a bad boy? Ok…" he said.

"Niall! Come here!" shouted Chloe from the other side of the room. He went with her leaving [Y/N] there alone.

[Y/N] point of view

I don’t know why I was feeling like this. I don’t like that girl. I think she’s evil or something, I try to be nice to her but I think she’s not with me.

"Theresa, can I talk to you?"

"Sorry honey, can we talk later? Chloe and I are going to do a dance we learn in the school. You should come with us"

"Yeah, I’m going to the bathroom first"

I didn’t want to stay, I wanted to run away. I went to the bathroom because I was feeling a bit dizzy due to alcohol, it was better to stop drinking now. I washed my face and breathed in and out. When I came back I saw the boys dancing with them, but what hurt me the most was seeing Niall and Chloe dancing together. He was holding her hands and laughing and they were just a few inches away. I went to my bedroom. I wasn’t in the mood for partying now.

I laid on the bed and starting crying. Everything was ok until she came, but it was all my fault. I was the one who told Theresa to bring her. I thought I was doing the right thing but apparently I’m not. She’s taking Theresa from me. We don’t talk as much as we used to. They are like best friends now, just like we used to be, and now… Niall? Seriously? This was too much for me in one night. I wiped away my tears and closed my eyes when I heard some steps coming to me and someone sat in the bed next to me.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here alone?"

"Go away Niall"

"What’s that for?"

"Go and dance with Chloe, she’s prettier, skinnier and everything better than me, go with her"

"What?"

"Yes, leave me alone and die in my misery"

"You’re crazy, an angel like you can’t say that things"

"Well, I’m not an angel, I’m me, I’m not perfect, she is"

"But I don’t like perfection, I like you, perfectly imperfect"

"That wasn’t what it seemed out there"

"What are you talking about?"

"You were happy dancing with her"

"Yes, because that was funny, but I prefer being with you not with her. Plus, she’s not like you, her personality is way too different from you. I’ve realized that this afternoon. Seeing you playing with the snow like a little kid… I don’t know, seeing you happy made me happy too. I just want to make you happy, and if you don’t want me to be near her, I won’t do it"

"Niall, is not that… it’s just… She’s taking Theresa from me too. You can talk to her and everything but she’s perfect and prettier than me"

"If you’re gonna keep with the same thing again like this I’m gonna leave. I don’t like seeing you sad about that because that’s not true. I love you the way you are and I wouldn’t change anything about you. Think about it. I’m gonna head back now to the party. If you love me and trust me when I say that I love you and that you’re totally perfect to me with all your imperfections then go and find me downstairs but if you don’t stay here. I love you babe" he said kissing my lips.

I saw him how he left the room and I looked at the ceiling. What do I have to do? That girl was driving me crazy! Maybe the best option was stay here and sleep, or… AHH I don’t know! What should I do??!