Chapter 42 "It's official"

Start from the beginning

"Ohh me too, I’m hungry. Dark chocolate for you right babe?"

"Yeap" I said smiling 

"Ok, wait here, I’ll be right back"

I was waiting for Niall to come back with my ice cream when my phone rang, I didn’t know who it was but I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this, [Y/N]?"

"Yes it is, who’s this?"

"It’s from sony records, we want to talk to you, you now for a record deal"

"But, wait, how do you know I sing?"

"It doesn’t matter, we know you sign so well and we’re interested in you, what do you say?"

"I’ll have to talk about this with my manager first, sorry"

"Yeah, take your time, this is our number. Call us whenever you want"

"Ok, thank you"

I stood there a bit paralyzed until Niall came. 

"Here’s your dark chocolate ice cream love"

"Niall, why did you send those songs we recorded?" I said, I knew it was him, a few weeks ago we sat on the studio and recorded some songs.

"Princess, you have a beautiful voice, everyone must hear you"

"But what if I don’t want to? You’ve send that behind my back, Niall"

"[Y/N] please, don’t be mad at me, I send that for your own good"

"I know, but I don’t’ know if I could do this"

"Look, if you’re talking about what happened in the past, is all in the past, you don’t need to worry I’m here now and I’m gonna help you, ok?"

"You will?"

"Yes, me and the boys will help you, don’t worry" I looked down to my ice cream and then to Niall’s face.

"Ups, you have some chocolate in your nose babe" I said giggling and running away.

"Oh, you’ll see" he said chasing me

THERESA’S P.O.V

"Harry! c’mon this way! I want to take a picture with the Hollywood sign"

"Ok, ok, wait a moment babe, I’m coming" he said chasing her a bit exhausted.

"Oh, c’mon babe, you’re already tired? You’re young! Let’s go" I said when suddenly I dumped someone

"Oh my God, I’m so sorry" I said

"Hey, are you Theresa, the one of that picture?" said a man pointing to a big picture of me in the middle of the street.

"Yeah, that’s me" I said a bit embarrased

"I’m Richard, I’m interesting in you, I was going to be in contact with you sooner or later but I think destiny brought me here. What do you say?"

"Well, I don’t know sir, it’s everything happening so fast…"

"Please, call me Richard. You have one of the most beautiful faces right now and our company has contacts with Victoria’s Secret. You’ll look fantastic walking in one of the Victoria’s Secret’s shows. I’m sure. Look, I’m not trying to convince you now, just take your time, but here, this is an invitation to an event we have tonight. Maybe I could introduce you to some people of the fashion industry"

"Can my boyfriend come too?"

"Oh, yeah, no problem. So, I hope seeing you tonight. Bye gorgeous!"

Once he left I kept the invitations in my bag.

"Are you going? Seriously?"

"We’re going Harry"

"He wants you for something more than business. I’m sure, Theresa. I don’t trust him"

"Neither do I, but we’ll have to see. Come with me please?" I said doing a puppy face

"Ok, we’ll see…" 

YOUR’S P.O.V

After a long day I came back to Theresa’s and I’s hotel room and Niall came back to his hotel room to change because he was going to pick me up later. I had to be pretty for our first date, our first official date. I walked in the room and I saw Theresa getting dressed very elegant.

"Hey, are you going somewhere?" 

"Yes, I’m going with Harry to a fashion event I was invited today"

"Oh… So you two are good now, aren’t you?"

"Yes, everything is perfect now. I’m so happy…!"

"Yes, finally. I’m happy for you. Well I’m gonna get ready, today I have my first official date with Niall"

"Oh, really? Where is he going to take you?"

"I don’t know yet, something nice I guess. But I’ll tell you later"