Chapter 23 "Hungover"

Start from the beginning

“Not at all, and by the way… thanks for saving me” he said

“Oh, God, shut up, don’t say that” I said throwing him a pillow “But you own me a night, you ruined it yesterday”

“Ok, ok, deal” he said

Suddenly the doorbell rang

“It must be Liam” I said “I texted him last night telling what happened and everything”

He opened the door but it wasn’t Liam, it was his girlfriend and I think she wasn’t happy.

“Ok, could somebody explain me what this shit is?” she said angrily and shouting

She was pointing to a magazine she was holding and in the cover of it were Niall and I going out of the club. His arm was around my neck and my arm was around his waste. Even going to the back door there were paparazzi everywhere.

“This is not what it seems, Allyson” I said

“Yeah, she’s right” Niall replied.

“Oh, so now you agree with her instead of your girlfriend, right? So tell me, what the fuck is this?”

“Niall wa…”

I tried to explain her but she didn’t let me. She kept on talking and shouting.

“Look at you. All your hair is a mess and your wearing Niall’s clothes. I know what’s going on here. You fucking slut, get out of here!!” she said shouting as she tried to punch me but Niall hold her.

“Allyson, please calm down! She hasn’t done anything wrong. I’m the stupid here!”

“NIALL, GET OFF OF ME. SHE’S A FUCKING BITCH! GET OUT OF HERE, LOOSER!!!!” she shouted

“You know what? Yes, I’m leaving. You’re out of control, Allyson” I said. I grabbed my things and left.

NIALL’S P.O.V

As [Y/N] shut the door…

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Ally?”

“What, don’t you mean what the fuck is wrong with you both?”

“Look, I was too drunk yesterday night and she just helped me to got home safe”

“Please, Niall, don’t protect her”

“I’m not protecting. I’m telling you the truth! It’s you who don’t trust me”

“I trust you, it’s just… I don’t trust her anymore”

“And I don’t know if I can trust you now Ally.” I said sitting on the couch

“What?” she said

“Yeah, you were acting like crazy before with [Y/N] you almost punched her! Do you know how bad that is?”

She tried to hold my hand but I avoid her.

“I’m sorry Niall… I just…” she said and he began to cry. “Please, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it, seriously”

I couldn’t see her like that and suddenly a memory from last night came to my mind. [Y/N] kissing David. I couldn’t stand it.

“Ok, babe. I forgive you. But just please, don’t act like that again!”

“Ok, but just one more thing. Promise me you won’t talk to her again”

What? I was hearing well? She was telling me not to talk to [Y/N]? I looked at her. Her eyes were full of tears. I thought it well and came up with the conclusion that maybe it’s better not to talk to her. She was with David and I was with Allyson now. So maybe if I don’t talk to her I will get over her.