Hello Dear Diary! I’m so sorry for not writing lately. I’ve been very busy. So I’ll try to update everything.

Well, basically we have just finished filming the video. We watched it, and I have to say it’s awesome!

It’s a shame we don’t have to work together anymore. I’m gonna miss them so much! But we’ll try to hang out sometime and to keep in touch with everyone.

I have to say that Niall and I have become very close lately. He’s now one of my best friends and I can talk with him about whatever I want, any kind of think! I knew Allyson fancies him. I talked to him about this, but he doesn’t like her back. Such a shame ‘cause they were gonna be perfect for each other.

Anyways, Theresa and James talk a lot, text each other… I don’t really know what’s going on between the two of them but I think love is in the air… or somewhere else not too far from them!

Theresa and I get on really well with Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie too. They were on the set sometimes visiting their boyfriends and stuff so we’re now really good friends.

Once we finished the video the director told Theresa and I if we were interested and wanted to be in a film. We said yes, of course! That was our dream and the main reason we were in London! He told us that we were really good actresses and they were looking for young and talented people and the role we had to play was perfect for us. So we said yes, although we have to see the plot and everything before saying yes, but we were interested.

Well, about Harry and me…

We had our first date today….

“Theresa, have you seen my red top that was on the chair?”

“Mmm… no I haven’t”

“AHHHH! What am I gonna wear? Theresa, help me please!!”

“Ok, let’s see… Where are you going?”

“I don’t know! He didn’t want to tell me. He says he’s a surprise and just something nice to wear would be fine not too fancy or elegant.”

“Ok, what about this…?”

We were like 15 minutes trying on things and matching clothes when the doorbell rang.

“Oh, God its him and I have to put some make up on. Can you let him in and tell to wait just a few minutes please?”

She went to open the door

“Hi” she said

“Is [Y/N] ready?”

“Yes, I’m fine, thanks for asking Harry and no, she’s not ready yet. Give her 5 minutes or so, you can sit on the couch or whatever you want”

“Sorry and thanks” he said

Theresa went to her bedroom to change clothes ‘cause she was going to go shopping that morning with Eleanor. Then she went to the full-length mirror to look at herself.

“These jeans make me really fat. I hate them.” She said whilst looking at the mirror.

“Yeah, so fat that it seems you’re gonna explode!” replied Harry with ironic in his voice.

“What did you say, Styles?”

“Nothing, I mean, you’re not fat. You don’t even have bum Theresa! You need to increase your weight”

“Have you looked yourself in the mirror? You only have hair instead of brain!”

“Oh, you mean these sexy curls?” he said giving her a cheeky smile “I know you love ‘em”

“Yeah, Harry you wish. You know what? Just leave me alone ok? You bastard!”

“Hey, what’s going on here?” I said staring at the scene.

No one said a word. Theresa went to her bedroom and Harry stood up to hug me.

“Wow, you look beautiful [Y/N]”

“Yeah, you look really nice too Styles” I said giving him a smile.

We headed to his car and he opened the door for me. Awww such a gentleman! “Where is he going to take me?” I thought.