Prologue

Read the "The Lost Ruby" first if you want, but if you want to skip then here is the re-cap/summary of the last book.

A girl named Cleopatra didn't grew up with her real parents. Someone took them and they vanished with mystery in her memory. She doesn't have any idea about her real parents since they vanished every since she was five. She can only remember how the light took her parents away, but that's it.

Cleo was the vocalist of the famous band in their school, she's one of the boys. Cleo was also with her step parents and her kuya who always took care of her. She discovered something near their school and she called that... the secret garden, where no one enters except her, but one day, he saw a man laying down in the grass.

She thought it was a dead man and was scared of getting involved. That man was... Dane. Dane was his protector sent by his mother, he was there since Cleo turned ten. They got close with each other. They don't talk much, but always ended up being with each other. Well, Dane won't leave her alone so she thought she might as well go with the flow.

Dane was just so weird since he told Cleo that he wasn't a normal person. Then one day, she came back to the secret garden and saw a mysterious rose. It was different from what she had seen inside the garden. She tried to pick it, but the scent made her dizzy and she passed out.

She woke up in a fancy room and he saw Dane standing in front of him. Cleo was scared because Dane might hurt her, and right after... she met her real parents. Her real parents is the ruler of the Belvoir kingdom, which means she's a princess. Dane became more close with Cleo since he's one of the trusted person who can protect Cleo aside from Bubblebee, her guardian.

Her band mates was sent to the world where she is, because her mother wanted to surprise her. The band stayed since the people loved them and the school provide the protection they needed.

The war was declared by Freya, again. Freya was their enemy back then. She declared a war because her sister was inlove with Dane. Cleo was badly hurt just to save the Belvoir people, and that's the reason why she got comatose for three years.

Cleo woke up with the help of the necklace that was given by Gerald, a guy who liked her. It has a power to save the person who's wearing it. All you have to do is to breakthrough and so did Cleo. Dane promised everything to Cleo while she was comatose, not knowing that she can hear him.

Years have passed, Dane found someone. Someone who has same characteristics of Cleo and that someone needs him to pretend like her fiancee since she doesn't want to be married by an old man. A year after Dane got into a relationship and have fallen for the girl, Cleo woke up. Dane tried his best to avoid Cleo as much as possible since he's in a relationship and of course, Cleo was very hurt.

Months has passed and Dane slowly realized that he doesn't really love that girl, he felt pity to the girl so he helped her. Cleo was engaged by someone, it was fixed by her parents because they're worried Cleo might not find someone who will take care of her when they're gone. They broke up and Dane tried to pursuade Cleo again. She was still mad at Dane, but they slowly settled their relationship. Dane isn't a prince, and a princess can't marry someone who isn't a prince.

They were about to give up, but Dane found out he was the brother of the guy named Damon, The guy who was engaged by Cleo. Damon wasn't really serious about the engagement so he gave the chance to his brother. Dane proposed to Cleo and they got engaged. Everyone was so happy, everything was perfect. They were planning about the wedding and was so excited about it.

On the day of their wedding... Dane was kidnapped by someone and it ruined everything. He never showed up to the wedding. He vanished and he... never came back.

-

Author's Note :

Hello! Thank you for giving this story a chance. Sana basahin niyo din yung book one for more detailed events. This book's prologue will be the summary of the last book. Anyway, Thank you and Enjoy!