Anything can happen.

I was born on April 15th in 1994. In Miami.I live with my mother and sister.My father left my mother when I was 4. I'm glad about that.My father use to hurt my mother. Sometimes he would lock me in a dark closet and he would leave me there for an hour. Sometimes he would forget I was even in there.My sister is 4 years older than me. I'm glad I have an older sister. She always tried to make our father stop from hurting our mother.But she always failed. Father would either slap her or push her into the wall. One day at school everyone was laughing at her because she had briuses everywhere on her face. I stood up for her.. I regret doing that but it was worth it..

When I stood up for my sister some kind of kids came and picked me up and put me in a garbage can.

When I came home my mother decited that I should go to a diffirent school. So I did.

It was an all-girls school.

I met Lisa there. She had the same problem as me. Her parents faught like mine did. We were best friends.

She is the only person that understood me.

2006- worst year of my life.

Lisa's mother came over to tell us some bad news. Lisa's mother always brings Lisa when she comes to our house. I wondered why she didn't come.After Lisa's mother left my mother came and tolded me the worst news ever.Lisa died, she died in a car accident.

I was so low I didnt talk to anyone for 2 days. I felt like my soul has left my body. There was so much pain in me. I wanted that pain to go away so I started cutting.There was no other way to get rid of my pain.

Later that day I went to the shops.

I saw a man, he looked really familier. That man walked up to me. He asked me " where is your mother? " then I realized.. he was my father...