Πενήντα δύο(Fifty Three)

Start from the beginning

"What are you gonna say?" Jedediah asked as a machine made out of popsicle sticks and paperclips was rolled out and over the keyboard.

"L...O...L."

"'Laugh out loud.' Yeah, that's what I did." Jedediah agreed.

"Now, post these adorable kittens with my edict of approval to Facebook."

"Give a big Texas 'hell yeah' from old Jedediah...because I loved it too!"

"Just send a smiley face."

"Yeah, but with a wink!"

"A smiley face and a wink!" One of the other men yelled.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Larry asked seeing Jedediah and Octavius goofing off.

"We're just watching kittens," Octavius said explaining himself.

"You're on in five minutes. You got to focus, here."

"I told you we don't have time for this!" Jedediah said scolding Octavius

"You gave it a Texas 'hell yeah!'"

"Hey, Teddy, ready to roll?" Larry asked walking up to Teddy, who was sitting on Texas.

"Indeed, Lawrence."

"Great."

"Battle of San Juan Hill cool as a cucumber. Right now, butterflies like you wouldn't believe." Teddy said, his voice wavering a bit.

"You're gonna be great."

"Lawrence?"

"Yeah."

"Have you seen the Neanderthals lately?"

"No. Why does everybody keep talking about this?" Larry asked starting to walk away.

"You may want to give it a look!"

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Larry asked as he approached the Neanderthals. The remaining one turned around and looked just like Larry. "Okay. All right, very funny. That's hilarious." Larry said. The one that looked like Larry started to go to Larry. "You don't have to come down. It's okay, really. Hi, how are you? I'm Larry." He asked when he was close to him.

"I'm Laaa..." Laaa said.

"You're 'Laaa'?"

"Laaa."

"Laaa. Okay, nice to meet you, Laaa. Welcome aboard, and...Yes, we look similar. Yeah, we look like each other, I know. It's a joke that somebody played. Dr. McPhee had you made to look like me. It's just a..." Laaa tried to touch Larry's face but Larry slapped it away. "Stop it. Stop, okay?"

"Dada?" Laaa asked.

"What?"

"Dada."

"No, not your Dada."

"Yeah, Dada."

"No. Stop."

"Dada. Dada! Dada!" The other Neanderthals yelled. Ecco Ted for their new friend.

"No, I'm not his... I'm not your Dada."

"Dum Dum got a new son-son!" Easter Island Head said out of amusement.

"No, he doesn't."

"Dada! Dada!" Laaa continued to yell as Larry walked away.

Sitting in the brand new observitory hall were tables with fancy dishes set up for all the different guests who'd shown up. The governor, the mayor, Regis Philbin, and of course Dr. McPhee.