Destiny Marie Hale

For six years, 

Id been on the run. 

Running. 

Hiding. 

Until Derek found me. 

Six

Fucking 

Years. 

Six!

From the woman i used to call my mother. How dare i call her 'mother' when her actions were so un like the name? 

She was fucking CRAZY.

I fucking swear. 

I've been living with Derek for about 5 years now, and we're close as hell. Hes my Bear, he takes care of me. Hence the nickename Bear. 

He raised me. From 13 to 18. 

He kept me safe,  despite my diease. 

I have CF. Cystic Fibrosis. 

My mom used that as an excuse for all of my excessive bruises. 

The doctors never questioned it. 

Nor the teachers. 

Not even when i have 

a black eye. 

No one questioned. 

When i was 7, my dad picked me up in the middle of the night with my Step mom, Annie.

We were driving....

"Why the hell is this man making me, a 4'4 47 year old woman, drive his truck in the middle of the day!? Im short, i cant even reach the peddles good God." 

My dad came back to the truck with some Cokes. 
"Everyone ready!? Go one babe, please drive? Ive been driving ALL day and night, please lovie?" He pecked her cheek and she blushed.
"Fine, Johnathan, take a nap." 
"Thank you, beautiful." 
He climbed into the front seat, laying the seat all the way back until his head was in the seat next to me. 
"Hi sweetheart. You doing okay?" He reached out to hold my hand. I smiled and nodded, my lip still bleeding rom earlier tonights beatdown. "I love you so much baby." He pulled my hand down under is chin, closing his eyes. I shifted my body so i could snuggle up to the chair and breathe in his scent. 

Before i knew it, i was asleep in the car and woke up in the hospital. 

We crashed. Annie fell asleep while driving, and they both died. I survived. 

Me. 

I survived, after the care BURSTS INTO FLAMES, ROLLS INTO A DITCH, And is upside down? The fuck? Hah, yeah. Logic. 

In the fire that broke out, half of my stomach was burned. From the middle left of my spine to the left of my belly button, and huge scar remains. 

Then Derek found me at a foster care home. He took me back to Beacon Hills. 

Derek saved me in more ways than one. 

I am forever 

Greatful. 

______________________________________________________________________________

first chapter! Kinda shitty, i was just giving you an introduction to her character. Woohoooo! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story! Sorry, it WILL get better, i promise! Muahlove!xoxoxx 

By the way, this was a spur of the moment story, and i reeeeeeeeeally wanted to get it up and running, so i didnt edit this- AT ALL. Bye! c: xx

P.s picture in the sidebar is Destiny!x