2) AUSTIN AND DECKARD SPOILER/FUTURE CHAPTER

Ok so here I have a spoiler chapter for later in Pastel Clouds. If you don't like spoilers don't read it. I'll let you enjoy it if you want it though. Thank you for sticking around and reading / looking at anything on my profile. I hope you all like it.
(Also thats my old art Instagram if you're interested my new one is ze.queen.bean)

Thank,
Dan

--- Austin's POV ---

Deckards sick today. He woke up this morning with a fever and he was ready to vomit. So I told him to stay in bed. I'd take care of the kids today so he could rest up and work on the album tomorrow.

I was making breakfast for Hasley and Alec who were off doing their own things. Hasley was playing with a doctor set we got for her a few days ago while Alec tried to color and be her patient at the same time.

"Alec! Alec! You need a shot! Or else you're gonna die!" She whisper yelled trying to be somewhat quiet in the morning.

"Hasley can I just finish this picture? Then I'll play doctor okay?" Alec asked. I could just see the pout she probably gave.

"But you're gonna die!" She whined. I heard Alec sigh and shift at the coffee table.

"Alright Doctor Hasley. Gimme the shot." He sighed. I heard the click of the fake shot and the small cheer of Hasley going 'all better.' I chuckled to myself as I finished cooking some bacon and set it aside.

"Poppa! Is daddy gonna get up soon?" Hasley asked pulling the base of my shirt. She jumped up and down in place, full of energy as always.  I bent down and picked her up setting her on my hip playfully ruffled her crazy orange curls.

"Sorry pumpkin. Daddy's not feeling good. You're stuck with me today." I chuckled. She grasped onto my shirt as I continued to cook eggs. Leaning over and peering at the cooking with wide brown eyes. She always thought the appliances were magic like we loved in The Wizarding World Harry Potter. Which just so happened to be her favorite movie. She loved Ginny.

"Poppa?" She asked pulling my shirt collar.

"Yeah Pumpkin?" I asked glancing at her.

"What's wrong with daddy?" She asked swinging her legs in the cute way kids do.

"He's just sick Kiddo. Once I finish this I'm gonna bring him some breakfast and check up on him if you want to help." I said. She nodded quickly as I chuckled setting her on the ground. She quickly ran over and grabbed a chair from the kitchens island, scooting it over to the counter and climbing to stand on it.

"Wash your hands." I said as she reached to grab a mug from the cupboard. She reached over the sink and did so quickly and held her hands out to me. I chuckled and grabbed the towel that hung from the oven and dried her hands.

"There you go m'lady. Now would you like to help?" I asked she giggled and nodded as I treated her like the princess she was.

"Alright you want to put the toast in?" I asked grabbing some of Deckards nasty whole wheat bread. Like really? Who likes whole wheat?

She nodded and took two pieces dropping them in the toaster and pushed the lever down. I placed some of the eggs for Decks on a plate and set the rest aside for the kids and I.

"Poppa! Poppa! Look!" I heard Alec cheer as he jogged up to me proudly showing me a color book picture he did.

"Wow! That's amazing Alec! We might have to frame this one!" I said holding the picture in my hand. It was a color page of Micky Mouse And Friends colored very well, as always. Alec beamed up at me a wide grin across his freckled face and a glimmer in his gray eyes.