Wait what?!

NUMBER ONE THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE TRUE STORY I ACTUALLY HAVE 5 BROTHERS AND MY NAME IS ACTUALLY RAY. ALL OF IT IS TRUE GHE FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND ALL
++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Uh Carter?"
"Oh hey these are for you" he pecked my lips. I look up and here comes Mason and his friends
"Carter please tell me you did not just kiss that dog!" He yelled
"You know I would smack you... But.... That would be animal abuse" I snapped at Mason. I didn't expect him to do anything. Like at all. But he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the ground.
"HEY ASSHOLE BACK AWAY FROM MY LIL SISTER!!!" Oh god here comes Chris.... Mason kicked my stomach and then Carter tackled him to the ground hard. Chris helped me up and then went to help Carter... I was standing there when the rest of the football team grabbed me and pulled me down the steps into the locker room.
"YO BACK THE FUCK UP!" I scream then a hand goes over my mouth. After two minutes of me trying to get out of whoever's grip I gave up and his hand came off my mouth and he let me turn around. IT WAS COLLIN JAMES WILLIAM WTF. Me and Collin were best friends until he got a girlfriend then after that he started to hate me...
"Collin James William, do make me repeat when I tackled you in kindergarten and made you eat dirt!" I warned.
"Haha funny Ray. But um...." He stopped and showed off his muscle. I rolled my eyes and he took a step closer
"Don't forget I took self defense. I warned once again. Why can't guys learn there lesson?!? Like really bro get it together or eat dirt! The the door opened and they guys tried to pull me into the showers but I put up a fight until I saw the handsome Carter. Collin tried to pull me again and I bit him..."OW WTF YOU BIT ME YOU WHORE!"  Then everything went black.

This is a shorty shorty chapter... Sorry

-Ray