Forever and Always

A/n: Based of off of Forever and Always by Parachute. Yes I know almost everyone does a one shot based off this song but whatever.

Louis sat on the couch, waiting. Harry had just left to his hometown to tell his mother, Anne, and sister, Gemma, the great news. Harry just proposed to Louis about a week ago. Louis didn’t want Harry to go because of the weather conditions. It was the typical weather for it being mid-January in London; snowing. Louis knew Harry would be careful on the roads today but he reminded him several times before leaving the house. There Louis sat waiting for countless hours and checking his phone to see if Harry had called but Louis hadn’t even received a text from his new fiancé. He called Harry but no answer, he texted him but no reply. Louis soon grew worried. He sat alone in the apartment. The ringing from his phone jerked him out of his thoughts. He was relieved to see that it was Gemma calling.

“Louis, come quick, Harry got in a horrible accident.” She spoke.

He basically blacked out. He dropped his phone and ran to his car and drove as fast as he could. Before he knew he had arrived at the hospital. Shaking and teary eyed he walked up to the front desk.

“I’m here for Harry Styles.” He spoke as calmly as he could.

“You are?”

“His fiancé.”

“Follow me.” She said.

She led him down hallway after hallway. He was anxious to see Harry. He walked as fast as he could to get to his room.

“Here we are.” She said

“Thank you.” He said while walking into the room.

He walked over to Harry’s bed. He couldn’t look at him without tears falling from his eyes. He was cut up, bruised, and bloody. He knew how much pain Harry was in.

“Harry?” Louis quietly whispered.

“Lou, is that you?” Harry asked

Louis smiled

“Yeah babe, it’s me.”

“Lou, I want you to know how much I love you.”

“Harry don’t say that!” Louis said, anger hinting in his voice.

“You’re going to make it through this! You and I are going to get married and we are going to buy a house on the country side just like you wanted.” Louis said, now in tears.

“I know baby.” Harry replied

“And I love you too.” Louis said with a sly grin pushing though his tears.

They sat there alone, hand in hand until Louis got an idea.

“I’ll be right back, okay?” Louis said to Harry

He left to run down the hall to find a priest and an old married couple. He told them his plan and asked for his help. They all had agreed. Soon enough they were all walking down the hall into the room.

“Lou what ar-“

“You’ll see.” Louis said cutting Harry off.

Anne, Gemma, two nurses, the old married couple, priest, and Louis all stood around Harry’s bed. The priest had both of them say their vows and put the rings on. Thought the ‘ceremony’ beeps on the machine grew slower.

“Louis I want you to know that I love you no matter what. Don’t forget about me. I want you to move on your life. Don’t let me hold you back.” Harry said quietly

“Harry, I can’t do that, I love you too much. I would never forget you and you don’t hold me back.”

“I love you Louis, forever and always right?”

“Forever and always.” Louis said

Within minutes Harry had slowly faded away from Louis.