Chapter Seven

Harry went to push Draco back down on the bed, losing himself in the embrace, but Draco had other ideas. He surprised him by slipping his hands under the hem of his t-shirt, cool fingers making him jump slightly as he touched his skin. He tugged at the top, pulling it up Harry's chest, breaking the kiss to yank it over his head and throw it on the floor beside his shirt.

Despite his noble declarations, Harry (and more notably his prick) couldn't deny his excitement at the prospect of Draco getting actively involved. It sparked the back fire in him that seeing the scar had diminished. Draco wanted him to make love to him? That's exactly what he was going to do.

Harry's jaw and mouth were actually starting to ache from the ferocity of their kissing, but he wasn't about to relent. He felt like a parched man discovering an oasis. Gradually, Draco leant them back again, his hands exploring Harry's body with growing confidence, making their way back up to his hair, running his fingers through before gripping firmly.

Returning to his original mission to make this the best it could be for Draco, Harry decided to step things up. He pushed his hand between their bodies, grabbing Draco's crotch to massage his evident erection through the material of his trousers. Draco jerked and shuddered, crying out through their kiss and pulling at Harry's hair. Yeah, he liked that.

He worked him a little longer, loving the solid feel of him under his touch, but soon Harry wanted more. He needed more. He angled their bodies, bringing his other hand in to help as he began to unbutton and unzip. Draco was making the most delicious, throaty sounds as he did this, and gradually he slipped Draco's trousers over his hips.

Draco took it upon himself to get involved, abruptly grabbing hold of the trousers and yanking them down his legs, shaking his legs free so now only his boxers remained. He chucked them to the side of the bed, all the while begging at Harry with his kisses, his mouth pleading for more of his touch.

The trousers discarded, Harry resumed his exploration of Draco's crotch, stroking through silky underwear, green of course, which made him smile as he kneaded his rigid erection. He was a good size; not too big, not to be dismissed, and Harry found his mouth watering. Little by little, he pulled back from Draco's lips, swollen and pink from where he'd pulverised them. He lingered with kisses down his throat, along his chest and abs, tongue giving little touches on the rougher scar tissue, following the soft golden trail of hair from his belly button down to his boxers.

Draco seemed to sense what was coming, and he wasn't sure what to do with his hands as he fluttered them from the mattress to his chest, down to slip into Harry's tangle of black hair, whispering sweet nothings into the blackness.

"Yes," he uttered, barely audible. "Oh yes Potter yes."

Harry nuzzled his face into the silk, running his nose up and down Draco's length, causing him to cry out, fingers jerking in Harry's hair. Carefully, he slipped his own fingers under the elastic of the boxers, feeling the heat of Draco's skin. He was still trembling, ever so slightly. He pulled them down, over his cock that bobbed as Draco shifted his hips eagerly, helping Harry strip him.

Now he was naked, completely, and Harry felt a thrill of elation. This man was all his, and he would do anything he wanted him to.

He traced his mouth back up his thigh, feeling the muscles contract as Draco writhed, pleasure noises catching in his throat, impeding anything intelligible. He wanted to savour the moment, but he didn't want Draco to think he was being teased. So as he reached his hips, Harry lifted his head, and glided his mouth, tongue and lips over Draco's waiting cock.