The End is in the Beginning: A Collaborative Rendition

My muscles were sore from lifting those dead bodies out of the basement, but they didnt hurt for that long becuase of my regentitive properties. I mean "hello" im dead. Even so, it felt like my old blood was pulsing through my lifeless body. My heart swelled just at the thought of him. Why did it have to end this way? I mean our relationship was finally starting to reap from the flowers of freindship. I looked out at my Audi A8, i thought that for sure that would make him jealous. the sun glistening off the tinted windshield, racing tires, Oh my i thought i need to thake this baby out. I stripped off my shirt and hopped in the car. First gear, then second, I heard the roar of the engine beneath me but felt nothing because I wasn't with him. Only he could make my engine roar, only he could make my heart beat like the sudden acceleration of a sports car. I couldn't stop picturing him in my mind's eye. I needed his touch; His gentle caress. Suddenly I felt a sweat bead trikle off my lifeless bodie's chin. I hadn't sweat like this since our last night together. I could still feel his cold breath on the back of my neck, his strong arms holding me, for being such a callous creature, i never felt safer than when i was in his embrace. Suddenly I snapped back to reality, pop, pop, pop three gunshots through my back window. Pop, pop,pop,pop. Four more. Man these guys weren't messing around. I looked through the rearview. Mother methusala! One was holding a rocket launcher. As suicidal thoughts ran through my head the sun shone it's last rays over the distant horizon. Finally I can let my true colors show methunk.  I slammed on the breaks and pulled around to face those homophobes, I climbed out of the car "This is a brand new car you pricks." They screeched to a stop and yelled out, "Go back to san fran you queer." I could feel the change in me- my canines began to grow and I could feel my muscles start to convulse. "You a-holes messed with the wrong queen." I flexed my jaw muscles quickly as I stared into their eyes as if penetrating their souls in a single glance. They stared cooly right back at me until I flexed my muscles. What the heck are you? one screamed. The others made a break for it. In an instant, I was on top of him ripping his throat out with my mouth. I reveled in the blood spewing from his torn thoat flesh. Then onto the other, tearing his intestines out then sucking him clean. The taste was almost too much, but suddenly the thought of him came racing back to me. Where was he when I needed him most? Even in my natural state, satiated with blood my lifeless heart ached for him. As I limped back to the Audi a bloody, fecal mess I wondered when I would encounter the Anti-Gay Brigade again. They always came back, and in greater numbers. I climbed atop the breast of the A8, and stood staring into the heavens and let out a deep twisted snarl that would pierce any Anti Gay Brigade member straight to the core. I was lucky this time for I walked away with life, but what of next? Would death's cold grip strangle me as it did them? I didnt choose to be gay. I was born this way. One solitary drop of blood came from the corner of my eye. I let out another throat tearing cry hoping that he would hear it. was he still there? did he still care? His memory haunted my every thought; His body my every dream. Suddenly, he appeared, arising out of the small lake adjacent to the highway on which lay the carnal mess of severed, bloody limbs and bodies mixed with reeking fecal matter. Majestically, he emerged, removing his shirt as his shoulders broke the surface. His wet pecs rippling, like two mountains carved of granite. His abs, the cobblestone pathway to pleasure. He flipped his wet hair from his eyes. He looked straight at me. His smoldering stare saying everything and nothing at once. Dark and bright his eyes shone as black diamonds- as the diamonds of a bloodless heart they swelled deep inside me. I thought in that instant I would die. In that moment I finally could die, safe and yet so vulnerable. In that moment I did die.

-THE END