2⃣

*Hermione's POV*

"Hermione ? Why are you leaving ?" Harry questioned me.

"Well because if Ron finds me here with you he'll get angry. Because I came to you and not him. And I can't go you yours is feel like a burden. Besides I have a friend who I can stay with. They're looking for a roommate. I'll be fine."

"Well you can at least tell me who your staying with so I don't have to worry."

"No I really can't. If I do you will probably try to stop me. I just want to get away for a while. So don't go sending out a search party for me." I said as I felt a year stream down my face. Bye was the last thing I heard from Harry before I appearated in front of a block of flats.

Once I reached the door, I knocked, within a few minutes someone opened the door. "Uh, hi who are you ?"

"Theo it's me...Hermione ? I kind of have something to tell you."

"Oh sorry Hermione come in."

"Thanks...so I heard you were looking for a roommate. So I thought I might apply for the room." I stated with a grin on my face.

"Oh ok. So when can you move in ?" He asked me.

"Now really," I sad with a smile.

"Great. But Hermione ? Why has your hair and eye colour changed ?"

"Oh...that ? Well that's because I recently discovered I was adopted and that my real name is Hermione Maleficent Gaunt."

"That....that makes you...a...a pure blood." Stuttered The Nott.

"Yeah...it kind of does."

"So, have you got any of your stuff ?" He said rubbing his hands together.

"Oh yep, I've got everything I need." I said pointing to my little shoulder bag.

"Well, then follow me." I did as I was told and followed Theo into another room with a bed and a wardrobe. It wasn't much but at least it was nice. "Thanks Theo"

"It's nothing I needed a roommate anyway but I'll leave you to unpack Hermione."

"Okay thanks again Theo."

"Am I right to think you have your fitness gear with you ?"

"Yeah your right, why ?"

"Because it's time for my workout and I would like you to join me."

"Ok, I'll get ready and be down in a few minutes." And with that Theo disappeared out of the door leaving me alone to unpack and get ready for our workout. I used an unpacking spell because it was easier. I quickly got ready and made my way downstairs.

By the time I was ready I was wondering around the flat trying to figure out where on the earth Theo was.  The only reason I turned up on his doorstep was because we had called a truce and became friends. But neither Harry nor Ron knew about it. I had wondered around for a while until I finally found a kind of mini gym with a big mat in the middle of it.

A/n
Hey again thanks for reading this but once again I can't take all of the credit this is all beccatheartist's work up until chapter nine. Hope you enjoy it bye my lovelies - Chanté