The Meet-up

ALFIE'S POV:

Marcus and I pulled up the club where the meet-up was located and all I was thinking was how I wanted to do youtube for the rest of my life.

"Hey Mate!" Marcus said snapping in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I said confused.

"You've been staring into space for the last 5 minutes! Lets go inside and find some chicks" 

"Okay! Sounds like a plan" I really didnt want to spend my time tonight on girls. I needed to find some youtubers and befriend them considering my only youtube friend was Marcus.

The club was packed when we walked in. I didn't realize there were going to be this many people here.

"Im going to go and talk to the girl over there" Marcus said pointing to a girl over at the bar.

"Okay I'm just going to mingle" I said looking around wondering where I should start.

My eyes stopped on a short, brown haired, beautiful girl. As soon as I saw her I felt something. I can't explain what it was but it was quick and it felt like finding everything you needed in the world all in one person. My feet honestly couldnt move fast enough to get over to her. 

"Uh, Hi. My name is Alfie. I'm from pointlessblog." I said. "Oh no i sound so awkward okay alfie control yourself she is just a person" I thought.

"Uh oh my god Hi. You're Alfie Deyes? I love your videos! My names Zoe. Im from Zoella" she said gleaming at me.

"Whew!  She's a fan that will make talking to her so much easier"  I thought.

"Well Hi then Zoe, it's great to meet you"

A blonde girl then came over to Zoe's side and started talking.

"Hi I'm Louise from Sprinkleofglitter. Who are you?" she said smiling at me.

"Louise! That's Alfie Deyes from Pointlessblog!" Zoe said.

"Hi Louise, It's nice to meet you" I said. Wow Im more popular than I thought.

ZOE'S POV: 

"Louise, I'm nervous what if I stand out and nobody likes me" I could feel my heart rate increasing so I let out a deep breath and hoped I wouldnt panic.

"Chummy you are going to be fine and how could anyone not like you, youre fun, nice, and awesome" she said getting out of the car.

"Youre probably right, No need to freak out when we havent even made it inside yet" Even though I tried to sound optimistic I was really terrified.

When we walked into the club. I noticed how people were there and started to get scared. Luckily Louise was right there to calm me down "It's okay Chummy, just breath" I started to calm I am so glad to have a best friend like Louise.

We made our way to the dancefloor and just when I felt carefree. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around and across the room I saw Alfie Deyes from Pointlessblog looking straight at me. 

Okay just look away, maybe he won't come over here. Oh no he comes! Be cool it's fine. No it's not Alfie Deyes is coming to talk to me!!

"Uh Hi. My name is Alfie, I'm from Pointlessblog"  He watched everything I was doing very intently almost like he didnt want to miss anything.

"Uh oh my god Hi. You're Alfie Deyes? I love your videos! My names Zoe. Im from Zoella" Oh no that was to fangirly he is going to leave I just know it. I just ruined my chances with being friends with another youtuber Damn. Wait, hes not leaving he actually....looks relieved.

"Well Hi then Zoe, Its great to meet you" He said my name! Holy shit he said my name!

Louise than appeared next to me, completely oblivious to the famous man standing in front of us.

"Hi. I'm Louise from Sprinkleofglitter. Who are you?" I looked at her with complete shock that she didn't realize who this was.

"Louise! Thats Alfie Deyes from Piontlessblog!" Louise looked at me with a I know who it is I'm trying to be cool look. 

"Hi, Louise Its nice to meet you" Come on Zoe control youre inner fangirl

Alfie suggested we go and get a table so we could just talk. Louise went back to dancing so it was just the two of us. 

Sitting at the table we talked about our youtube careers and how we wanted to continue this forever. We decided we would do a collaboration video and he gave me his phone number and I gave mine to him.

Another tall boy appeared with dirty brown hair and plopped down next to Alfie.

"Alfie! I thought you said you weren't going to spend anytime on girls tonight" He was obviously drunk by the way he slurred his words.

"Shut up Marcus!" Alfie looked like he was getting frustrated.

"So do you intend to take this pretty lady home because if you are I have to find myself one" I ignored him thinking he didn't mean it considering he was drunk off his arse. Though I did notice Alfie starting to blush when Marcus said that.

I was not feeling comfortable with Marcus right there so I figured I would find Louise and we could leave."Yeah, uh guys, I'm going to go now call me Aflie" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found Louise and she didn't want to go home so I told her I would wait for her in the car. She agreed but didnt understand why I wanted to leave.

When I got outside, 2 guys who looked like twins stopped me.

"Oi! Where do you think youre going pretty lady?" The first boy slurred his words and his eyes ran over my body with a lust that made me very uncomfortable.

"Uh, just over to my car" I tried to remain calm and I managed to slip past the first boy only to be pushed against a wall by the second.

"I don't think so, you arent going anywhere" As soon as he finished talking he slammed his lips into mine. I started to panic. I froze up and started crying as the other boy held me down. Then I heard Alfie scream my name.

"ZOE!" Before I knew it Alfie had knocked out both boys trying to attack me and was holding me wedding style. 

"Alfie they tried to-" I started sobbing.

"I know Zoe, it's okay I'm here now" I felt completely safe in his arms like nothing could get me. I nuzzled my face into his shirt and continued crying.