Prologue

ALFIE'S POV:

I shot out of bed. My alarm was beeping and I knew I was late. "God Damnit its 4:00" I thought to myself. I was always late on days I was excited for because I wouldnt sleep the night before. I quickly got dressed and raced down the hallway to the kitchen, only to be greeted by Marcus blaring One Direction and dancing to it in his boxers.

"Woah, somebody is in a hurry" he said chuckling. Still dancing to the music.

"You know today is the day of the youtube meetup! I cant wait to finally meet all these huge youtubers who will probably be able to give me some tips on how to get more subscribers" I rushed my words hoping this conversation wouldnt last long because I needed to get ready.

"Yeah, yeah and you better hurry if you want to be ready on time we have to leave in....20 minutes so hurry your arse up mate" He said turning off the music and heading towards his room.

"I will, and you should probably put some trousers on before we go" I said laughing. "Okay 20 minutes, I can do this. Time to get ready for the best night ever" I thought to myself.

ZOE'S POV:

I was so excited for tonight I could barely contain it. I was on my way to Louise's house to get ready and hangout. The one thing that scared me was the amount of people going to be here tonight. I was begging myself to give me one night out without having a panic attack. Hopefully it would be all good and I knew that if anything happened Louise would Immediately get me out and take me back to her house so I had nothing to worry about Right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at Louise's house and was greeted by darcy yelling "ZOE  I MISSED YOU" I loved how Darcy would always be so happy when I would come over.

"Well hello Miss Darcy I missed you too! Now where is your mummy?" I said happily accepting the tons of hugs I got from her.

"CHUMMY!!!" Louise said rushing into the room hugging me. "We have to hurry we have hardly anytime to get ready!" she said pulling me away from Darcy and towards her room.

"Okay! I can't wait until tonight! We finally have our partnerships and we get to meet all our favorite youtubers!" I said smiling from ear to ear.